MADERA (Mission d’ Aide au Développement des Economies Rurales) is a French NGO working in Afghanistan since 1988 in order to contribute to the recovery of rural economies devastated by war years, and to favour the resettlement of villager’s communities. We implement rural development projects of Forestry, Agriculture, Animal Health, Civil Engineering, Handicraft, PHDP, WaSH and NSP (National Solidarity Program) in 5 provinces: Ghor, Wardak, Kunar, Laghman and Nooristan. Our headquarter office is in Kabul with a liaison office in Jalalabad.
Under the supervision of Head of HR Department, the HR Intern will be responsible to:
Ö Assist the Head of HR Department in the administrative follow up of the employees,
Ö To contribute in organization of employee’s recruitment,
In order to support the Head of HR, the intern will do the following tasks:
- Updating personnel files of current and departure staff. Inserting the personal document to the personal file and collective ones to the carton files.
- Checking presence sheet of Kabul on daily basis.
- Checking all presence sheets coming from provinces and filing them properly. In case of seeing anything wrong, reports it to the Head of HR.
- Help in processing employment requests, preparation of contracts and renewal of the contract.
- Downloading CV from internet, contacting shortlisted candidates.
- Help in checking appraisals and training needs.
- Doing photocopy of needy documents.
- Preparing and installing job vacancies after being checked by head of HR.
- Checking and filing all salary sheets of staff after receiving them from provinces.
- Writing and sending notifications for non selected applicants.
- Managing staff ID cards; submitting the cards to the staff and filing copies of the cards.
- Installing the organigrams on the board,
- Preparing TIN requests and checking them, providing copies of Tazkeras and listing on the table,
- Prepare documents for work permits,
- Help in preparing the annual statement of salary of the staff.
Candidates should get Job Application Form from MADERA office, fill and send it with their Application letter and C.V. and photocopies of any documents they have to MADERA HR Department in Kabul office or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 26th of December 2013.
Please determine in application the position you apply for.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MADERA Kabul Office
Street # 7, House 113
Qala-e- Fatehullah Kabul, Afghanistan
ACBAR Press Release 30 11 13..
ACBAR health and election_ 16 12 13 vf..
ACBAR Press Release Nut coordinator 20 01 2014..
ACBAR EU parliament briefing vf..