Position Title: Construction Quality Control Manager (CQCM)
Activation Date: 07 Dec, 2017 Announced Date: 07 Dec, 2017 Expire Date: 16 Dec, 2017
About Novin Simia Company:
Novin Simia is a group of companies working in electrical industry of Afghanistan. Novin Simia Electrical Services provides EPC solutions for electircal projects such as power substations, tranmission lines and renewable energy power plants. Novin Simia Production, manufactures electrical products such as MV and LV panels.
Construction Quality Control Manager (CQCM) works in Construction Department of Novin Simia under supervision of Construction Manager. He/She shall establish procedures and quality standards and to monitor and oversee design and construction activities for on-going projects to ensure that the entire operations meet the standards and specifications in every aspect. In general, CQCM shall be able to draft and outline the Construction QC Plan; to manage and control all project submittal in a timely manner, to provide estimations and drafting and controlling project schedules.
Report to Operation Manager and Top Management (where necessary)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft and outline the construction quality control plan
- Oversee and control construction activities in accordance with project specification
- To review the specification and recommend any changes there
- To review procurement documents to ensure they comply with the contract and specification requirements
- To review design and as built drawing and ensure the latest updated design documents.
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the quality of projects.
- Inspect review and train subcontractor with methods and procedures of work to ensure their understanding and compliance with the contract and specification.
- Conduct 3 phase inspection meeting with project staff and other daily coordination meeting.
- Review and follow-up the project schedule, and preparation of ahead schedules.
- To Prepare, review and following the procurement plan.
- To coordinate and inspect all project activities with LNQA.
- To have good documentation from any steps of inspection
- To set coordination meeting with client and LNQA to solve any issues.
Please submit your up to date resume (CV) to email@example.com
For any questions and inquiry you can contact +93 0747 014 388 (9:00 AM to 14:00 Saturday to Thursday)