Position Title: Complaint Response Mechanism Officer (CRM Officer)
Activation Date: 14 Feb, 2018 Announced Date: 14 Feb, 2018 Expire Date: 24 Feb, 2018
About Solidarites International:
Solidarités International (SI) NGO is a non-profit organisation, implementing Water and Sanitation, Food Security and Emergency response programmes toward the most vulnerable people in Afghanistan for the past 35 years.
The Complaint Response Mechanism Officer will ensure appropriate and timely response to feedbacks and complaints from project stakeholders.
Management of complaint response mechanism CRM:
- Ensure accessibility and proper management of CRM access points
- Maintain sufficient lighting throughout the premises being monitored
- Ensure that all information related to complaints is properly recorded and that the logbook/ database is clean.
- Follow proper implementation of CRM standard operating procedures and refer all cases to the appropriate focal point.
- Ensure follow-up of all cases referred to the management team until the closure of the case.
- Ensure proper archiving for future reference and submit timely complaint reports.
- Ensure beneficiary information and complaints recording during field distribution.
- Participate in training field teams on CRM information plan.
Ethics and professional practice:
- Display high commitment to confidentiality.
- Address beneficiaries’ feedback and complaints in a professional manner and provide accurate information on SI programs and CRM.
- Bring to light any difficulty linked to his or her activities, to the programs of Solidarités or security concerns
- Participate in preparation of monthly CRM report
- Report any information or difficulty connected to his/her activity
To apply, please submit: a two page curriculum vitae; three work-related references; a one page cover letter explaining how your skills and experience match the job requirements stated above. If possible, please send all the above in one document – MS Word or PDF. Also, write the job title and your name in the subject line. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions can also be done by hand in ACTED Office, House# 287, Next to Sare Daura park, Karte Ariana, District # 5, Kunduz City.
If you have not heard from SI within a month you should presume you were not short listed for this post. However, SI thanks you for your interest and encourages you to apply for other openings where your skills and experience match.
We are unable to accept phone calls.
Women and people with disabilities and from minority groups are encouraged to apply.