Position Title: (آشپز (١١٠٠٠ الي ١٢٥٠٠ افغاني معاش ماهوار
Activation Date: 10 Jan, 2019 Announced Date: 10 Jan, 2019 Expire Date: 20 Jan, 2019
About Cambridge International Organization for Professional and Academic English:
About Cambridge International Organization (CIO):
Cambridge International Organization for Professional and Academic English was founded in 2003 in order to provide Intensive Academic English Packages (TOEFL IBT, IELTS, TESOL, ESP, EFL, and DEL) and improve the Afghans' English capacity and help them effectively to succeed in International Tests; it is private owned non governmental institution that is teaching English Language according to US top ranked universities standards and improves the English learning quality and consists 3 branches across Kabul and one branch in Balkh (Mazar i Sharif)
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our employees with their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
1.Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
2. Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
3. Cook food in various utensils or grillers
4. Check food while cooking to stir or turn
5. Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
6. Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
7. Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
8. Check quality of ingredients
9. Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
توانايى آماده سازي غذا براي كارمندان موسسه در سه وقت / صبحانه، غذاي چاشت و غذاي شب
داشتن تجربه در رشته آشپزي حتمي ميباشد
توانايي پختن غذاهاي افغاني
1. Ability to prepare quality meals for employees for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
2. Proven experience as cook
3. Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware.
4. Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.
5. Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
6. Ability to work in a team.
7. Very good communication skills.
8. Excellent physical condition and stamina.
9. High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter with stating Job vacancy Number to the following email address.
0781 12 40 14
To facilitate the review, please include names and contact information for references.Please indicate the position title in the subject of the email.Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.