Position Title: CME Trainer
Activation Date: 11 Feb, 2019 Announced Date: 11 Feb, 2019 Expire Date: 24 Feb, 2019
About Organization for Community Empowerment and Development:
Organization for Community Empowerment and Development (OCED) was established in 2017 as an Afghan non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and developmental organization. The organization is registered in Ministry of Economy with register number of 4249. The main purpose of OCED is to provide more opportunities for Afghanistan people to use their full potential for increasing quality health and social services, professional capacity building, and promotion of equal access of communities to developmental and humanitarian services. OCED is also responds to the needs of the Afghan people in accordance with the principles and fundamentals of civil society organizations.
OCED works in partnership with government, development and implementing partners in the following four areas:
3 Agriculture and Livestock
4 Social service
OCED is currently working as a sub partner with Sanyee Development Organization (SDO) in the implementation of SEHATMANDI BPHS projects in Kabul, Zabul and Faryab provinces, the project awarded through Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. the implementation will cover around 2 million inhabitants in the mentioned provinces.
OCED has the overall responsibility in the implementation of Community Midwifery Education Program (CME) and Community Health Nursing Education Program in Kabul and Faryab provinces and CBHC and training program in Zabul province.
The CME Trainer must have a high level of qualification and experience in CME and BPHS delivery. She must be fluent in English, Dari/Pashto. She is responsible for the provision of high quality theoretical and clinical midwifery training.
- Implement the standardized curriculum
- Prepare and implement lesson plan
- To be prepared for classes, clinical skills and lab sessions.
- Supervise and supports CME students in teaching /learning process
- Maintains personnel files for all students including record of clinical and theoretical assessment.
- Ensures availability and standards of appropriate classroom facilities, simulated practice laboratories, and clinical practice sites.
- Ensures the required learning resources are accessible to students.
- Conducts the sessions according to the schedule.
- Rerecords the progress of each student, according to the assessment policy
- Utilizes the educational standards as a platform for performance and quality improvements
- Conducts classrooms, simulated laboratories, and clinical sites learning activities as planned.
- Participates in the Test, selection and recruitment of CME students.
- Regularly attends staff meetings
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and interpersonal relationships
Interested candidates should submit their resumes along the cover letter to: Human Resource Department
Address: Kart –e- Ariana Behind Sherino High School Kabul, Afghanistan
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WRITE THE VACANCY #, POSITION AND PROVINCE IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL
Note: Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged