Position Title: Admin/Finance Manager
Activation Date: 16 Jun, 2019 Announced Date: 16 Jun, 2019 Expire Date: 16 Jul, 2019
About CEC (Competent Engineering Consultancy):
Competent Engineering Consultancy (CEC) is an Afghan owned Engineering Consultancy Company successfully performing construction and engineering consultancy activities throughout Afghanistan. CEC is managed by a team of professionals having more than 20 years of successful experience in construction, management, engineering, and various operational services throughout Afghanistan.
Finance Manager is responsible to prepare projects financial reports, financial statements, financial activity reports and maintain the financial health of the organization.
He is to also perform all admin works, HR management, contracting and procurement if any.
He is to follow and clear all governmental taxation and custom clearances for the company income and financial clearance issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and implement financial policies according to the needs and requirement of the company.
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by regulations, or boards of directors.
- Prepare monthly salary sheets
- Collection and record of daily expense bills
- Track daily expenses and compare them if purchase is going on logic manner
- Prepare subcontractor payment ledger
- Get receipts for every single payment
- Control Cash Safe and track the day to day payments
- Confirm the bills and costs of purchased items to make sure the bills are logical.
- Cost tracking in a list for all construction material
- Proper filing of financial documents for all suppliers and subcontractors.
- Attention to payments chart if the suppliers are not over paid
- Financial Clearance with staff and suppliers with a proper manner
- Clearance of all kind of government tax as per Afghanistan Tax Laws
- Recording of stock and inventory
- Receive site office reports and analyzing of day to day expenses
- Recording of daily exchange rates during payment and reporting
- Reporting to management and stakeholders
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Communicate with stakeholders and provide them information.
- Evaluate and manage financial reporting systems, accounting or collection procedures, and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions.
- Review collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances.
- Manage and monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the organization, such as book keeping, invoicing, payments & receipts, and other transactions.
- Oversee finance department employees, including financial officer and assistants.
- Making contracts with outsiders for services, goods, auditing, banking, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Track the organization’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executive director, and clients in formal meetings.
- Perform daily admin works
- Prepare contracts for subcontractors, employees and suppliers
- Procurement/logistic supply if any
- Any other work assigned by Board of Directors
Interested qualified candidates should submit their CVs , a cover letter, copies of certificate and tazkira to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject line should be FINANCE-CEC-06-2019 on or before 16 July 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.