Position Title: Digital Marketing Manager (Re-announced)
Activation Date: 28 Oct, 2019 Announced Date: 24 Oct, 2019 Expire Date: 28 Jan, 2020
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company (AWCC):
Afghan Wireless: Afghanistan’s First Mobile Communications Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communication company. Since, its inception in 2002, we ,for the first time, founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the most successful enterprise to offer cell phone services to Afghan consumers and businesses. For over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. Over and above, We are filled with pride that more than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Description of the Post:
A rewarding and exciting career opportunity for a seasoned Social Media Marketing Manager leader has arisen within Marketing Department, AWCC to lead the Online Marketing & Communication function and establish the online communication and branding strategy and the implementation plan.
- Develop and Lead integrated social media marketing strategies including websites, mobile, email, SEM, SEO, display advertising and social media.
- Develop digital content, creative and user interfaces
- Manage all aspects of lead generation and management including algorithms for lead allocation and conversion.
- Deploy various usability, creative and conversion tests to continuous improve the customer experience and drive optimised performance and improved KPIs.
- Manage overall SEO (organic and PPC) strategy, including but not limited to paid search campaigns including keyword generation, ad copy testing, bid management, landing page optimisation, budget management and agency management.
- Manage, Grow and Engage Online audiences via social media including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and blogs – helping develop and implement AWCC’s social media strategy and oversee aspects of social content, including writing and editing of social content, development of social media campaigns, community management and engagement and social media advertising.
- Work with Brand Marketing Managers to manage, execute and optimise email marketing campaigns – e mailers and Internal Newsletter and VIP Newsletters.
- Identify social media influencers and create partnerships with them.
- Online reputation management using ORM dashboards, identify brand detractors and convert them into brand advocates.
- Communicate campaign details, rationales, implementation and KPIs across agency partners and key internal stakeholders.
- Manage an annual digital marketing budget and track actual vs budgeted amounts
- Manage external digital vendors; evaluating their performance annually, negotiating agreements and pricing.
- Conduct research, trend analysis and competitive benchmarking
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective.
- Create weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on social media of the company and the industry.
- Designs end to end customers engagement campaigns across target / custom audiences
- Recommend and supervise content creation and adaptation with written storytelling, web episodes and video capabilities
- Notice of Revision: The terms of reference may be revised subject to operational needs.
The interested candidates should submit their resumes by email to:
Kindly mention the position title in the subject line of your e-mail:
(Digital Marketing Manager (Re-announced)/AWCC/HR/19/VA/049) Otherwise your application will not be acceptable. To be mentioned not your resume should not exceed than One MB. AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.