Position Title: ADMINISTRATIVE & FINANCE ASSISTANT
Activation Date: 07 Nov, 2019 Announced Date: 07 Nov, 2019 Expire Date: 24 Nov, 2019
About GERES-Afghanistan :
GERES –is a International non-profit NGO created in 1976 in France. Today, around 200 persons work on innovative and sustainable development, in more than 12 countries worldwide.
GERES has been working in Afghanistan since 2002 in energy efficiency for domestic and public buildings in cold regions and rural development projects.
In 2018, GERES is running a 4 year project in Afghanistan, Kabul, named: Scaling up green homes in Kabul towards sustainable energy consumption and low emission development project
The Admin & Finance Assistant is in charge of assisting the administrative and finance coordinator on administrative and financial activities in GERES- Afghanistan, S/He is responsible to Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies. He/she is in charge to assist Support Service Coordinator in oversee, guide and maintain GERES administrative and financial systems in support of all implemented projects.
The Admin & Finance Assistant will work under the supervision of Support Services Coordinator based in Kabul.
- Make sure, Geres admin & financial procedures are well understand and applied on all admin / finance files
- To complete the description of accountancy vouchers for every month.
- To scan & copy accountancy vouchers on monthly basis.
- In coordination with logistic department, in charge of daily office expenses,
- In coordination with logistic department, justification, coding of bills, vouchers and expenses related to office and project
- To arrange the Admin archive files and make sure all files are completed and procedures are applied.
- In charge of stationary needed for office and projects, follow up with logistic department, timely inventory and purchase of stationary
- Physical check of the invoices and cash inventories.
- Assist the support service coordinator in registration, centralization and procurement procedures applications on of the accountancy: Assist in check of the bases accountancy (descriptions, accounting codes, budget codes, lettering, and monthly exchange rate); realization of the monthly closure.
- To establish and follow up a record of all administrative and financial files.
- To make sure that all administrative and financial files are complete, the procedures are applied and achieved according to NGO regulations and guides (admin/finance and logistic guide)
- In charge of digitalization of related docs (Scan, photocopy) of bills and vouches.
- In charge of registration and follow up of per diems of project and support staff on weekly
- In coordination with partner NGOs, receive and register their bills and vouchers, check them and make sure all procedures are respected.
- Prepare and issue the vehicles daily fuel expenses receipts & Monthly payment of vehicle fuel to supplier
- Submit narrative and financial reports to MoEc
The application must include the CV/résumé (not exceeding more than three pages) and a cover letter maximum 150 words, clearly explaining interest and eligibility for the position
The applicant must specify job title: ADMIN & FINANCE ASSISTANT in the e-mail subject;
Only e-mail applications will be accepted;
Don’t attach any supporting documents to your application, it will be requested later;
firstname.lastname@example.org , cc to email@example.com
Please note that applications received after the closing date (November 24, 2019) will not be given consideration
Geres is an equal opportunities employer. Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Incomplete applications will not be considered, only short-listed candidates will be called for a written test and/or interview.
Please don’t try to call to your friends or contacts at GERES, it may cause negative impact on your application