Position Title: NOC Support Engineer
Activation Date: 30 Mar, 2020 Announced Date: 30 Mar, 2020 Expire Date: 18 Nov, 2020
Primary functions consist of a helpdesk support engineer for Insta Telecom customers and administration of Insta Telecom's internal IT resources. Requires strong networking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills to efficiently and effectively identify problems and apply appropriate solutions.
Leads and advocates innovation and new techniques to improve client satisfaction and promote operating efficiencies while maintaining established business practices and guidelines. Responsible for daily system administration and the operational effectiveness of the Network Operations Center (NOC). This candidate is also responsible for the timely completion of the necessary paperwork.
If you're interested in joining our team, submit your resume.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND SKILLS
- Respond to critical alerts and events via direct interaction or escalation to onsite engineers
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of our 24x7 NOC.
- Track trouble tickets, work orders, and other tasks through completion
- Follow up on open issues and maintain awareness of daily system activity
- Monitor and track system faults and hardware performance using all available tools
- Coordinate with Technical Services Managers to assign corrective action tasks to the field service workforce and follow up as needed
- Function as the primary point of contact with end-users and other support staff for determination, resolution, and escalation of any issues that can be solved.
- Perform Project Management and Service Engineering functions as assigned by the Technical Services Manager.
Attention to detail, commitment to tasks, solid communication skills, team player, able to produce high-quality work, a self-motivator with flexibility, advanced computer skills, and productive work habits is required. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to work in a stressful environment managing multiple priorities with little supervision.
Insta Telecom is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse work team.
Please submit your CV alongside with cover letter describing what qualifies you for this opportunity, the subject line on e-mails shall be the vacancy number# NSUPPOR30M20, any e-mail missing the proper subject line might not be considered.