Position Title: HR Assistant(Conditional to the Donor Funding Approval)
Activation Date: 12 Jul, 2020 Announced Date: 12 Jul, 2020 Expire Date: 18 Jul, 2021
About ActionAid Afghanistan:
About ActionAid Afghanistan:
ActionAid is a global alliance of organizations, working towards achieving a world without poverty and injustice in which every person enjoys the right to a life with dignity. We work in more than 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas and our expertise lies in community-led development, working through partnerships with people living in poverty and their organizations. We work with the poor and excluded sections of the society using human rights based development approach. Our Country Strategy for Afghanistan titled ‘PEOPLE’S POWER FOR INCLUSIVE ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT AND SOCIAL JUSTICE’ for the period 2018-2022 focuses on improving resilient food security and also advancing grassroots democratic governance among, other strategic priorities, wherein women and girls’ needs are central to all of our work.
These are short terms positions aimed to support the recruitment of large project in Kabul and provide other necessary support to the HR department in terms of personnel files, orientation of the new teams and payroll process.
Some key responsibilities will be as below:
- Plan, coordinate and execute recruitments in accordance with ActionAid Afghanistan’s recruitment policy to ensure transparency and competitiveness.
- Aggressively track the recruitment status of the assigned positions on daily basis.
- Maintain accurate records of recruitment process and prepare personnel files based on the ActionAid given checklist.
- Provide weekly update on the status of the recruitment on weekly basis and report any bottlenecks to the process on timely basis to the Head of HR
- Prepare orientation plans for new hires and ensure its implementation.
- Support the HR Coordinator in preparing the payrolls on monthly basis.
If you have the expertise to take on this exciting opportunity, please apply online by sending your CV and motivation cover letter to email@example.com before July 18, 2020. Please clearly indicate HR Assistant-687 in the subject of your email., ActionAid Afghanistan will review the applications on an ongoing basis, thus applicants are strongly advised to make applications at the earliest.
ActionAid International welcomes applications from all sections of the community and promotes diversity. Although all applications will be considered on their individual merit, suitably qualified women candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
Due to high volumes of applications received, we can only correspond with short listed applicants. Should you not have received feedback on your application within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. ActionAid International will not consider unsolicited candidates from recruitment agencies. We reserve the right to withdraw any of our vacancies at any time.
The number of vacancies may also increase or decrease based on the approval of funding and the need for organization.