Position Title: Program Manager - Justice
Activation Date: 16 Sep, 2020 Announced Date: 16 Sep, 2020 Expire Date: 30 Sep, 2020
About Search for Common Ground:
Search for Common Ground works to prevent and end violent conflict before, during and after a crisis. Search has a 37 year track record of equipping individuals and societies to find alternatives to violence. We strive to build sustainable peace for generations to come by working with all sides of a conflict, providing the tools needed to work together and find constructive solutions.
*Please note that the position is contingent upon contract award*
The Program Manager will develop and manage implementation of the Country Office justice programming; manage monitoring, learning, best practice sharing and policy engagement in improving access to justice and legal aid provision.
- Manage and implement all access to justice and legal aid activities to ensure efficient and effective implementation in line with Search program quality principles and standards, donor requirements, and good practices
- Prepare project progress reports and maintain performance monitoring frameworks, tracking financial utilization of the access to justice and legal aid projects; identify implementation challenges and manage solutions
- Provide technical oversight and quality control of access to justice and legal aid project
- Implement a robust learning agenda that informs policies, legislation, programming and best practices
- Foster productive relationship with key stakeholders including civil society and community-based organizations, donors, government ministries, networks, etc.
- Manage project team and support capacity building of project staff and partners
- Manage project partnerships to ensure they follow Search’s Partnership Protocols and subaward policies and contribute to effective programming
- Monitor project activity budget and ensure spending aligns with the workplan