1) Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
2) Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
3) File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
4) Greet visitors to CEO office and determine whether they should be given access to other specific individuals.
5) Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
6) Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
7) Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings of CEO.
8) Make travel arrangements for CEO.
9) Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by CEO.
10) Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
11) Attend all CEO and program meetings in order to record minutes and share it with CEO.
12) Manage and maintain CEO schedules, appointments and meetings.
13) Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.