Position Title: Dean of Faculty (Law and Political Sciences)
Activation Date: 08 Apr, 2021 Announced Date: 08 Apr, 2021 Expire Date: 08 May, 2021
About BIHE (BARAK Institute of Higher Education):
Barak Institute of Higher Education is an institution established in 2010 and registered with the Ministry of Higher Education’s of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. The establishment of BIHE is coinciding with the intense need of contribution to the rehabilitation and rebuilding process of Afghanistan in the higher and professional education sector.
BIHE as an institution to provide higher education has set goals that arte future-oriented, professional and skill based meeting the needs of today and the future in the contemporary education disciplines of business administration, Law and Political Sciences, economics and English language in degree, diploma and certificate programs. In addition, BIHE provides training and development sessions on various subjects based on the market demands.
The competitive advantage of BIHE in the higher education market in the front line with competent, talented, foreign educated PhDs, Mphil and MS and Master Degree holders.
In cooperation with the academic division of BIHE, a qualified staff with vast experience and knowledge about the organization to support the achievement of our organizational goals work together. It is worth mentioning that BIHE is an organization with attractive future opportunities. BIHE takes its members forward equipped with proper training and development.
Provinding strategic leadershipin the development and operation of the faculty, and particularly in:
Developing and implementing long-team and management plans and policies, incorporating a coherent set of objectives for teaching and research. This will include the production of a three-year rolling strategic plan;
- Developing and managing human resource strategy for the faculty within university-wide framework, leading to policies which will include recruitment, training and development and career development of staff.
- Forstering and facilitating a supportive environment or ethos for intra-faculty, interdiscipinary and consortial work. This will include ensuring that the faculty explores new markets and response to them.
- Working with other member of the seior management team to promote the University’s Strategic plan.
- Career development in accordance with institutional and faculty policies and procedures.
- Supporting heads of departments in the faculty and holding them accountable for the proper discharge of their departmental responsibalities
- Facilitating Faculty level enterprise activities, including development of commercial opportunities to develop both research programes and exploitation of intellectual property as well as externally funded projects inconjuction with the director Vice Chancellor Academic.
- Facilitating Faculty level alumni and development activities in conjunction with Vice Chancellor Academic.
- Responsible to Vice Chancellor Academic with strong consideration to its privacies & norms
You are kindly requested to submit your application and resume with mentioning the position title/vacancy number (Law and Political Science Lecturer, VA BIHE-021-004) to the following email and also include two references from you recent employers
Add: Shohada Square, Zaranj, Nimroz-Afghanistan
Only the applications of those candidates with above profile will be considered for shortlist and interview.