Welcome to the Application Useful Tips !
Finding a job in Afghanistan is complex and it can sometimes be intimidating. However, we hope that these recommendations, compiled by the ACBAR team, will give help you creating a successful application. Good luck !
Take your time before applying to really work on your application: don’t just send a CV and Cover Letter automatically. Here are 7 essential rules:
- Research about the organization and the position: READ the job description in details and the organization background/ website
- Adapt your CV/cover letter to the position requirements: you have to write a tailored and specific Cover letter/CV for each application
- Write a short and professional introduction email explaining to which position you are applying to.
- Submit your application on time and respect all the requirements specified by the employer
- Write in the subject line of your email the title of the position you are applying to.
- In an email, rename your documents with your Name: CV_Farah, CoverLetter_Hamidullah and use pdf
- Never lie/exaggerate in your application, it can easily be cross-checked
Find out more on