Request for Bids
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Name of Project: Modernization of Afghanistan State Owned Banks (MASOB)
Contract Title: Procurement of IT Security Equipment for New Kabul Bank) MASOB/AF/G-49-NCB
Grant No.: D2830-AF
RFB Reference No.: MASOB/AF/G-49-NCB
The Ministry of Finance has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Modernization of Afghanistan State Owned Banks (MASOB), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract “Procurement of IT Security Equipment for New Kabul Bank) MASOB/AF/G-49”
2. The Ministry of Finance now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders “Procurement of IT Security Equipment for New Kabul Bank) MASOB/AF/G-49”NCB
3. Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 edition (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Finance Procurement Directorate, Mr. Shafiqullah Eshaqzai, Shafiq_eshaqzai@yahoo.com and inspect the bidding document during office hours 8:00 to 17:00 Kabul Time at the address given below
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 19/Nov/2019 at 10:00 A.M Kabul Time. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 19/Nov/2019 at 10:00 A.M Kabul Time.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of AFN 300,000 (three hundred thousand).
8. The address (es) referred to above is (are):
Procurement Directorate of Ministry of Finance
Contact Name: Mr. Shafiqullah Eshaqzai, Procurement Senior Specialist
Address: Procurement Unit, Second Floor, DM Admin Building, Ministry of Finance, Pashtoonistan Watt, Kabul Afghanistan
Telephone Number: 0093 (0) 202922492
Facsimile Number: 0093 (0) 798248248
Email Address: Shafiq_eshaqzai@yahoo.com
Abdul Hadi” Ghafari
Ministry of Finance
Closing Date: 19-11-2019