Position Title: Social Organizer
Activation Date: 13 January, 2021 Announced Date: 14 January, 2021 Expire Date: 28 September, 2021
About Equal Rights Trust Organization (ERTO) موسسه باور به حقوق مساوی:
Equal Rights Trust Organization (ERTO):
ERTO is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization registration No: 4957 in the ministry of economy Islamic republic of Afghanistan, support equality & promoting equality to sustainable development in Afghanistan and other deserving countries through promoting the ability of local communities to decide upon and manage their own development process. The organization personnel around 200 professional staff they have minimum BSc degree with around minimum 4 years relevant experience. Core thematic areas are:
- Emergency response during emergency situation (shelter, protection, health, food, Water, Sanitation & Hygiene).
- Natural Resource Management; Small Scale Enterprise development only for women.
- Agriculture irrigation system facilities providing for their development.
- Social services through big and small workshops.
- Social services for better urban development.
- Expert staff for municipalities technical support in Afghanistan (properties technical survey and data collection) training for usage the collected data for their different goals and raising municipalities revenue to manage better urban development.
- Community mobilization
- Mobilize the communities and target groups to better understand the Dasterkhwan-e-Meli program such as identification of beneficiaries, procurement of relief packages, distribution process, monitoring, and complaint response mechanism.
- Preparing a clear report from all steps and submit to the package manager.
- The Social Organizer has to provide monthly, weekly, and daily plans and reports according to program department policy and Operational Manual.
- The Social Organizer has to fill all necessary forms and submit it to the related manager.
- Inclusion and exclusion of households
- To support CDC/GA Councils in the preparation of community beneficiary list
- Support CDC/GA to establish bank accounts.
- Informing the CDC/GA when their fund is disbursed and deposited at the Bank account.
- Ensuring transparency and accountability at the community level is maintained.
- Provide basic training on accounting, Community Participatory Monitoring (CPM) and procurement to CDC/GA members.
- Establish Community Participatory Monitoring Teams to monitor the process of beneficiary selection and verification before and during the distribution of Relief Packages.
- Support the Nahia in having functional complaint response mechanism.
- Assistance distribution
- Supporting the CDC/GA and its procurement sub-committees on the procurement process of food packages.
- Coaching and mentoring to the CDC/GA in applying the monitoring tools and a proper operation and maintenance plan for the distribution of input in both tranches.
- Ensuring the completion of all financial and procurement documents for the food/cash the community and its committees have purchased.
- Make sure the confirmation and approval of all financial documents by Guzar CDC and its record in CDC file
- Making sure the on-time distribution and there is no hurdle in the process.
- Support the members of Jalal Abad Municipality Project Implementation Unit in monitoring and providing the data as per the agreed protocol.
- Other: Undertake any other duties, assigned by the respective manager.
- Travel Requirement: Frequent trips to the project sites to CDCs in the relevant province
- Good organizational, communication, interpersonal, and team skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and time management skills.
- Fluency in Pashto and Dari, both written and spoken
- Familiar with report writing and planning
- Honest, proactive, and well mannered.
- Training and capacity building skills in participatory monitoring methods.
- Graduated from 12thgrade or higher education. Higher than 12thgrade will be highly preferred.
- Having smart phone.
Interested and qualified national candidates should submit a cover letter explaining their motivation and updated CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for accepting applications is 20 December 2021.
Please clearly state the Vacancy Announcement number and title of the position you are applying for in the subject line. The candidates who do not follow the above mentioned guidelines would not be considered for the mentioned post.
Note: The applications received after the closing date will not be considered and only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Due to the urgent need of the role, the interview may take place before the closing date of the post.