Position Title: Proposal Writer
Activation Date: 23 June, 2021 Announced Date: 23 June, 2021 Expire Date: 10 July, 2021
About Amiri Medical Complex (AMC):
Amiri Medical Complex is a private hospital incorporated with the government of Afghanistan under the private hospital's ordinance 2015. The facility is located in the Afshar, Qargha road in a green and calm environment suitable for healthcare facility. It has an authorized capital 15million dollars (USD). Revenues have been on a steep rise and equipment’s and services have been added and upgraded as a regular routine. The hospital has generated employment for almost 400 persons with about 35% female participation who are busy round the clock to facilitate the functioning of the hospital with a dedication that is the distinction of AMC.
Main purpose behind the establishment of the hospital is to facilitate our country mates those who were going out of the country even for very minor procedures. Make available a self-contained facility for patients that can cover the comprehensive needs of high-quality healthcare under one roof. Experts in almost every conceivable field have dedicated their full time to provide top quality medical services to patients. The hospital is committed to patient friendly and patient centered approach.
Our services range from routine consultancy a full range of laboratory functions, 24/7 pharmacy, emergency services and the most modern in CT-scan to the full spectrum of surgical procedures and the best of in-patient facilities at very reasonable rates. Executive Health Check Program that is tailor made to meet the requirements of busy executives in availing an opportunity for evaluation of their health and possible detection and prevention of impending health risks. Besides the excellent architecture and most advanced equipment, the hospital boasts a special strength, which is hard to be beaten by any hospital. The consultants claim the best of academic careers and the highest standards of training mostly from abroad. The variety of specialties in the hospital, Cardiology, Cardio-Thoracic surgery, Neuro-surgery, Ophthalmology, Nephrology & Dialysis, Endo-urology, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, General Medicine, General & Laparoscopic Surgery, Orthopedic, ENT, Pulmonology, Gynecology & Obstetrics, Dentistry, Anesthesiology, Radiology and Medical Lab.
The Proposal Writer identifies funding opportunities, prepares contract proposals in accordance with business goals and objectives, and administers major contracts, documents. Develops resources, researches funding sources, and writes proposals to a variety of organizations. Proposal Writer may negotiate contractual provisions with potential partners. Assists in monitoring proposal process, ensures funder’s policies and legal requirements are followed.
Typical duties include the following;
- Source and review RFPs and other proposal/SOW request.
- Mange the entire proposal and solicitation process, researching, producing, submitting and tracking all grant solicitations for charitable support aimed at corporations, foundation, government, and individuals.
- Researching prospective funders and grant opportunities, obtaining proposal guidelines and requirements, and collaborating with teams, executive staff and volunteers to produce funding requests that meet all proposal requirements and deadlines.
- Identifies funding opportunities and develops cases for support.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Create compliance matrices and ensure proposals are compliant with solicitation requirements, completed on time and to a high-quality standard.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Any other tasks assigned by the line manager.
The Proposal Writer shall meet the following qualification:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Master preferred.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in relevant area i.e. grants and proposal writing.
- Healthcare-related fundraising experience strongly preferred.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent computer and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good strategic planning abilities.
The interested candidates should submit their applications before the 10/07/2021 (CV+ Cover Letter) by email to Amiri Medical Complex (AMC) HR Department.
Please clearly mention the vacancy number in the subject line of your email.
Submission Email: email@example.com
Phone #: +93 744955584