Position Title: Admin/Finance Officer
Activation Date: 26 July, 2021 Announced Date: 26 July, 2021 Expire Date: 15 August, 2021
About HealthNet TPO:
HealthNet TPO is a Netherlands based not for profit, non-governmental organization founded on the principle that access to affordable quality health care is a basic human right. HealthNet TPO works with interdisciplinary professionals to develop and implement innovative, culturally appropriate, evidence based public health interventions with a focus on: innovative development of health systems, mental health and psychosocial care, long and short term training of health workers, control of communicable diseases (including malaria), and health financing schemes. HealthNet TPO offers ground-breaking and unconventional solutions that foster self-reliance and promote sustainable health care that is accessible to all.
HealthNet TPO in Afghanistan aims to improve the health status of the people in Afghanistan by supporting the local communities and the Government of Afghanistan in the development of a sustainable health care system. HealthNet TPO is working in Afghanistan since 1994, implementing integrated health projects managed mainly by national staff and supported technically by expatriate staff from the headquarter office. HealthNet TPO Afghanistan is providing Primary Health Care, Mental Health and psychosocial services, fighting malaria and supporting Mother & Child Health Care in terms of providing training for Community Midwifes and to conduct operation research. Health Net TPO is currently implementing projects in 22 provinces and the major program it implements are BPHS/EPHS in three provinces, Malaria Control program, Gender base Vilance, and Psychosocial program through a community system strengthening approach.
- Ensure recording of daily transactions in the Microsoft Dynamics (Navision), with consideration of HealthNet TPO accounting manual and donor requirements.
- Ensure all HealthNet bank accounts and bank books are reconciled. Process the correction entries in case of any error or misclassification after approval from line manager.
- Work closely with cash manager and ensure that the cash book is reconciled and agree with the cash manager record.
- Keep track of advances and update advance sheet regularly and report weekly advance status to line manager and monthly to Payroll department for advance adjustment.
- Ensure proper filling system is in place at main office including vouchers and other important documents (hardcopies and electronic copies).
- Keep record of suppliers accounts (payments and payables) and maintain the age analysis of the suppliers payables and notify to line manager for all payables on monthly basis.
- Actively participate in the month-end and year-end closings, with close coordination with other finance/accounts team members.
- Facilitate the audit process i.e. provision of vouchers/other related documents upon request from the auditors.
- Maintain professional relation and coordination with other departments.
- BBA (Specialized in in finance/accounting)
- Advance knowledge of MS. Excel, word, and powerpoint
- Proven record and excellent understanding of the bookkeeping and good understanding of accounting software. Knowledge of MS Dynamics (Navision) will be a distinct advantage
- Good communication skills (English, Dari, Pashto)
- Females are strongly encouraged to apply and preference will be given to qualified and experienced females
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter and apply Via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure to fill out the Health Net TPO application form which is available in http://www.acbar.org/applicationform
Write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add.
Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be given consideration.
Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be shortlisted;
Country office Address,
HNO: 003, Main St: 005, Sello Road, DehNaw _Dehbori, District 03 Kabul, Afghanistan