Position Title: Senior Researcher expert in child protection issue
Activation Date: 10 Jan, 2019 Announced Date: 14 Nov, 2018 Expire Date: 18 Jan, 2019
About RIDA Afghanistan:
Research Inputs and Development Action (RIDA) is Nepal based international research agency with plenty of Experiences and expertise in research and evaluation of various development sectors. The organization was first established during 1980s with an objective to provide research support to development interventions to ensure Evidence led development practices. RIDA operates in and outside Nepal. Besides Nepal, it has worked in India, Bangladesh, Afghanistan and South Sudan. The primary objectives of the RIDA is to: provide high quality research support to government and non-state actors in designing, implementing and monitoring/evaluating development interventions, and contribute to capacity building of young researchers and research professionals to conduct high quality and ethical researches.
• should have a good understanding of child protection issues
• should have a good understanding of functional IVR survey and study.
• Overseeing the day-to-day operations of evaluation projects.
• must have a good understanding of research ethics for children and consideration of interviewing children.
• Communicating the evaluation plan and its details to clients.
• Managing the collection of quantitative and qualitative data.
• Summarizing and analyzing data.
• Writing the evaluation section of grant applications.
• Summarizing and explaining research findings and their implications.
• Preparing findings for publication.
• Reviewing and abstracting published research.
• Manage project teams to develop goals, strategies and plans related to specific work areas. Monitor team members’ performance. Determine priorities, assign responsibilities and supervise staff within project work in conjunction with the Manager.
• Other Responsibilities according to project TOR.
Must have bachelor Degree and Professional experience in Senior Researchers, Master degree is preferable.
Years of experience:
At least 5 years’ professional experience in Senior Researcher fields and child protection issues.
Have knowledge of writing Report base of requirements of project.
Contact Information: Please send your CV and cover letter expressing your interest for applying this job to the following email address.
Note: only those applicants which fulfill the requirement would be considered for further process. Please don’t send unrelated CV’s
Applications closing date 18 Jan 2018
CVs should be submitted ELECTRONICLY to (email@example.com) Please include position title and vacancy name in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further consideration.