Position Title: RH Officer (Only Female)
Activation Date: 19 September, 2023 Announced Date: 19 September, 2023 Expire Date: 25 September, 2023
HADAAF is a National NGO, established in April 2006, registered with MoE under registration No. 514. HADAAF is working with Health, WASH, Nutrition, livelihood and Child protection but mainly involved, working in health/nutrition sector since 2007. HADAAF have experience in implementation of BPHS and other vertical health support projects of long and short duration. HADAAF implemented BPHS in Nuristan and Zabul provinces in partnership with IMC (2007-2011) and Cordaid (2013-2019) respectively. HADAAF also implemented long term health support projects (Support to CBHC, PPP, Nutrition, integrated WASH and Nutrition, malaria/TB control and capacity buildings of health staff) in Urozgan, Nuristan, and Kunar provinces. Currently HADAAF is implementing health projects (Mobile Health Teams, Mobile Health and Nutrition teams, Fixed PHC, CBNP, C-WIFS & MNP and Covid-19 response support) projects in Nangarhar, Balkh, Khost, Paktia, Ghazni and Helmand provinces.
HADAAF has adapted a strategic approach of partnership and collaboration throughout its program implementation. Thus far, HADAAF has implementing projects/programs in partnership with MoPH, IMC, UNICEF, WHO, FHI 360, Health Net TPO, UNDP, Save the Children International, Swedish Committee for Afghanistan, Johanniter International Assistance and Cordaid in Nuristan, Urozgan, Ghor, Farah, Kunar, Laghman Kabul and Khost provinces. This collaborative approach has enabled HADAAF to get access to hard-to-reach areas and implement quality service delivery.
Take overall responsibility for coordinating and managing the day-to-day activities of reproductive health and providing comprehensive technical supervision and support to reproductive health on all activities to ensure that interventions are cost-effective and high impact at HFs levels.
- Contributing in management of the project: planning, needs assessment, and mobilization, financial planning and tracking, supervision of staff, technical guidance, reporting
- Provide technical support and guidance to the project team and field coordinators.
- Ensure that health staff in facilities understand and implement the guidance of the RH and protocols recommended by MoPH.
- Identify when technical support is required (sectoral, logistics, finance, reporting, M&E, etc.)
- Work closely with the field teams to determine the operational needs of the RH interventions.
- Provide on Job training, capacity building, support, and feedback to staff.
- Conduct follow up field visits to ensure the implementation of the activities.
- Facilitate and supervised all field work at the targeted in HFs of Paktya and Ghazni Provinces.
- Participate and contribute to development of the weekly, and monthly plans.
- Ensure that all RH interventions and trainings are both in line with global standards and ministry and local government requirements
- Conduct regular and ongoing analysis of reproductive health activities in HFs and prepare monthly progress reports.
- Assists in the process of replacement for staff who take leaves
- Carry out any other responsibilities as requested by line Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in related field/or qualified Midwife or its equivalent (Medical, Public Health, RH).
- Have excellent facilitation skill and experienced in building capacity of staff
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience managing health.
- Excellent in communication skills in both Pashto and Dari ability to communicate strategically under pressure.
- Excellent English Language Writing and reading.
- Excellent writer ability to develop high quality reports and accurately analyze M&E data
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to relate to and effectively motivate staff
- Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidate with the required qualification and experience should send their applications along with a cover letter to email@example.com no later than 30 September 2023.
Contact Numbers: +93786243900
Applications will not be accepted/considered after the closing date. Only short-listed candidates whose applications meet the above criteria will be considered.
Note: Applicant Must mention the Vacancy Number and Province in the Subject line of the E-mail