Position Title: Grant Coordinator/Proposal Writer (international) only
Activation Date: 20 September, 2020 Announced Date: 13 October, 2020 Expire Date: 31 December, 2024
About Equal Rights Trust Organization (ERTO) موسسه باور به حقوق مساوی:
Equal Rights Trust Organization (ERTO):
ERTO is a non governmental, humanitarian organization registration No: 4957 in the ministry of economy Islamic republic of Afghanistan, support equality & promoting equality to sustainable development in Afghanistan and other deserving countries through promoting the ability of local communities to decide upon and manage their own development process. The organization personnel around 200 professional staff they have minimum Bsc degree with around minimum 4 years relevant experience . Core thematic areas are:
- Emergency response during emergency situation (shelter, protection, health , food, Water, Sanitation & Hygiene).
- Natural Resource Management; Small Scale Enterprise development only for women.
- Agriculture irrigation system facilities providing for their development.
- Social services through big and small workshops.
- Social services for better urban development.
- Expert staff for municipalities technical support in Afghanistan (properties technical survey and data collection) training for usage the collected data for their different goals and raising municipalities revenue to manage better urban development.
Prepares proposals by determining concept; gathering and formatting information; writing drafts; obtaining approvals. The proposal writer works in many different industries to create clear, succinct documents that suggest a course of action or idea. The proposal writer is expected to write well-- grammar, spelling and context all count. His/ her key asset would be the ability to write under tight deadlines, be organized and prepared, and have the ability to say much with a few words.
- Best relation with donors and seeker new donor.
- Excellent communications skills with donors to get proposal approval with donor satisfaction.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding; coordinating printing.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Proven experience as proposal writer or relevant role;
- Minimum MSc degree required.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.;
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development;
- Experience in fundraising;
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics;
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure, and office automation;
- Presentation Skills, Written Communication, Graphic Design Skills, Technical Documentation, Layout Skills, Problem Solving, Deadline-Oriented, Process Improvement, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Market Knowledge
- Excellent research skills;
- Outstanding organizational abilities;
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving;
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission of ERTO
- Flexible and able to multi-task;
- Ability to work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions;
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems;
Interested and qualified international candidates should submit a cover letter explaining their motivation and updated CV to the following email address: email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for accepting applications is open.
Please clearly state the Vacancy Announcement number and title of the position you are applying for in the subject line. The candidates who do not follow the above mentioned guidelines would not be considered for the mentioned post.
Note: The applications received after the closing date will not be considered and only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Due to the urgent need of the role, the interview may take place before the closing date of the post.
email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org