Position Title: Provincial Project Officer
Activation Date: 27 July, 2021 Announced Date: 27 July, 2021 Expire Date: 05 August, 2021
About HealthNet TPO:
HealthNet TPO is a Netherlands based not for profit, non-governmental organization founded on the principle that access to affordable quality health care is a basic human right. HealthNet TPO works with interdisciplinary professionals to develop and implement innovative, culturally appropriate, evidence based public health interventions with a focus on: innovative development of health systems, mental health and psychosocial care, long and short term training of health workers, control of communicable diseases (including malaria), and health financing schemes. HealthNet TPO offers ground-breaking and unconventional solutions that foster self-reliance and promote sustainable health care that is accessible to all. HealthNet TPO in Afghanistan aims to improve the health status of the people in Afghanistan by supporting the local communities and the Government of Afghanistan in the development of a sustainable health care system. HealthNet TPO is working in Afghanistan since 1994, implementing integrated health projects managed mainly by national staff and supported technically by expatriate staff from the headquarter office. HealthNet TPO Afghanistan is providing Primary Health Care, Mental Health and psychosocial services, fighting malaria and supporting Mother & Child Health Care in terms of providing training for Community Midwifes and to conduct operation research. Health Net TPO is currently implementing projects in 22 provinces and the major program it implements are GBV, Malaria Control program, BPHS/EPHS in three provinces, nutrition and Mental Health and Psychosocial program through a community system strengthening approach.
- Overall responsibility of AHF project management and control on provincial level.
- Maintain proper and accurate record of the distribution of dignity kits to the girls and women of the reproductive age in the community through outreach teams.
- Conduct regular supportive supervisory visits to the outreach teams in the districts in order to observe the progress of the project implementation and follow up on the findings.
- Responsible for the coordination and reporting of the project in Badghis province.
- Liaise and communicate project issues with provincial stakeholders and develop/submit reports as per the work plan.
- Responsible to carry out SDP selection with PHD and planning.
- Proper implementation of the project activities according to the project plan and achievement of the seated targets.
- Project coordination on provincial and regional level with all stakeholders.
- Providing ground for smooth implementation on district and facilities level.
- Establishment of feedback mechanism for stakeholders and beneficiaries and conducting exit interview.
- Participation in different meetings on provincial/regional level which are related to health, nutrition and protection especially to AHF project.
- Provision and participation in capacity building program for/with the project staff.
- Staff orientation regards their duties and responsibilities.
- Proper management of pharmacy stock, supply chain, quantification and monthly consumption reporting.
- Proper supply of medical and non-medical items to the services provider facilities. Also suitable follow up to proper use supplied items.
- Rationalization of the target facilities for nutrition and protection services.
- Oversee rehabilitation and renovation of the services provision sites with logistic department.
- Oversee of all financial issues of the project for proper financial management.
- Joint monitoring and supervision with PHD, country office team and other stake holders to follow findings and remove all gapes in the projects activities.
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting of the project activities data on regular base and sharing with the main office prior to the deadlines.
- Providing regular feedback on collected data and regular tracking of the progress.
- Preparing ad-hock, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semiannual and end of project reports and sharing with country office.
- Having Medical, Nursing and any health related degree from a recognized university
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in public health management
- Fluent in English and local languages.
- Well familiar with Ms. Office package, internet and data entry.
- Able to travel to remote areas, SDPs and districts
- Effective communication and problem solving skills
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter and apply Via E-mail to email@example.com
Please ensure to fill out the Health Net TPO application form which is available in http://www.acbar.org/application form
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed;
Country office Address,
HNO: 003, Main St: 005, Sello Road, DehNaw _Dehbori, District 03
Contact#: + (93)0202510840