Request For Union Aid
Request For Water storage items
Union Aid was established in 1979. It was one of the pioneer organizations serving Afghan refugees in Pakistan by providing regular support in health, nutrition, WASH, education, livelihood, emergency response, environmental protection, and much more such as:
These programs were implemented with the support of different donors including UN agencies such as UNHCR, WHO, WFP, UNFPA, and international organizations such as MI, IRC, Care International, Canada Fund, AFV, Otto Benecke Foundation, and many others. Besides in the 1980s Union Aid was providing health programs in all provinces of Afghanistan.
Currently, Union Aid implements various projects in health, livelihood, education, rehabilitation of basic infrastructures, and humanitarian response projects in more than 13 provinces of Afghanistan.
Union Aid invites sealed tenders from registered suppliers for the supply of following items at Kabul, Main Office.
- Price Schedule is attached
Terms & Conditions:
Tender documents can be collected from House No.01, Street No.01, Sector No.02, Bagh Bala, Kabul-Afghanistan
- from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM, Sunday to Thursday. The tender pack can also be downloaded from our website www.unionaid.org. Tender documents can also be collected by sending an email request to Mutawakil.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sealed tenders should reach House No.01, Street No.01, Sector No.02, Bagh Bala, Kabul-Afghanistan
before 01:00 PM hours on 25 Aug 2022 and should be clearly marked “TENDER - Not to be opened before “01:30 PM on 25 Aug 2022”
- Tenders will be opened on the same day i.e., 25 Aug 2022 at Time 1:30 PM hrs. in the presence of suppliers or their representatives, who wish to witness the tender opening.
- In case a public holiday is announced by the Government (Due to any reason) the tender will be opened the next working day at the same time and venue.
- Bid security in favor of “Union Aid” with a value of 2% of the bid amount must also accompany the bid as Tender Guarantee. Bids received without Tender Guarantee may be rejected.
- Only shortlisted suppliers will be asked for the submission of samples or the bid committee may visit suppliers’ locations for verification of samples.
- The Supplier must quote only one option for each item. Bids are received with more than one option and rates may be rejected.
- Tender committee reserves the right to change the quantities or cancel/reject any or all offers without assigning any reason, if any selected bidder refuses to accept the order for the offered lot/lots or refuses to sign the contract, Union Aid reserves the right to forfeit the bid security of the bidder.
- Suppliers must not be engaged in any corrupt, fraudulent, collusive, or coercive practices including but not limited to applying/ bidding by multiple names/companies. If any bidder is found to be involved in such practices his/her bid may be rejected and the companies in question permanently black listed
- Lowest price will not be the sole criteria for selection. Quality, delivery time, and previous experience will also be considered.