Request For World Vision International-Afghanistan
Request For REOI- Provision of Legal Services within Afghanistan
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Title of the EOI: Provision of Legal Services within Afghanistan
Commodity/Service category: Legal Professional Services
Date of this EOI
20 November 2023
Closing Date for Receipt of EOI
27 November 2023 5:00 PM Kabul Time
DESCRIPTION OF REQUIREMENTS
World Vision International-Afghanistan [WVI-A] hereby solicits Expressions of Interest (EOI) from competent law firms for the provision of legal services.
The requirements will include, but not limited to:
- Provide legal opinion as and when required on matters pertaining to laws of Afghanistan including but not limited to NGO Law, Labour Laws, Contractual and Commercial Laws, Procurement Regulations, Taxation Laws, Immigration laws in relation to VISAs and residency requirements, and any other relevant laws.
- Provide legal representation to WVA in matters before Afghanistan Law courts.
- Keep WVA updated on changes in the laws of Afghanistan that may affect WVA and provide guidance to ensure compliance.
- Conduct review of selected WVA legal documents and policies related to but no limited to Human Resources, Administration, and Procurement to ensure consistency with local laws.
- Providing legal assistance in negotiations, meditations, and alternative dispute resolution on as and when required basis.
- Draft responses to any legal notices received by WVI-A
Please note that this notice is issued only to allow companies to express their interest; it does not constitute a solicitation.
Submitting an EOI does not automatically guarantee that a company will be considered for receipt of the tender.
WVI-A reserves the right to change or cancel its requirement at any time.
Details for the requirement will be provided in the solicitation documents to the invited vendors only.
1. Registration with World Vision International-Afghanistan [WVI-A] using the Supplier Information Management System
2. Proof of related experience.
Non-compliance to above mentioned criteria will result in disqualification of the vendor from participating the bidding exercise.
Closing date for receipt of EOI response is 27 November 2023.
INSTRUCTION TO VENDORS:
- The Vendors should submit their EOI only through the Provision system and no EOI would be accepted physically.
- Vendors missing contact information like “vendor name, Vendor president name, Email Address, and Phone number” in the letter of interest will not be considered for event participation.
- Any submission of the letter of interest after the deadline will be rejected and Vendors will not be invited to the EOI submission.
As you express interest in the planned solicitation by submitting this response form, please verify that your company is registered under its full legal name as per the Business License
QUESTIONS / CLARIFICATIONS:
Phone Number: (+93) 791 777 475