Request For Afghanistan Cricket Board
Request For Installation of Security Razor wire Around Alokhail Cricket Stadium-Kabul-Kabul
Afghanistan Cricket Board
Procurement Management Department
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
Invitation to Bids (ITB)
Procurement of Works for: Installation of Security Razor wire Around Alokhail Cricket Stadium-Kabul-Kabul
ITB No: ACB/ICC/PRO/W/ FACILITY & TURF MANAGMENT/2023/AFG/NCB-017.
Date: 21- November-2023
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business published on 21- November-2023
2. The Afghanistan Cricket Board has budget from the International Cricket Council (ICC) towards the cost of Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant/budget to payments under the Contract.
3. The Procurement Management Department, acting on behalf of the Afghanistan Cricket board, now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Installation of Security Razor wire Around Alokhail Cricket Stadium- Kabul. The Project completion period is 60 Calendar days which includes slack period of 10 days for flood/adverse weather conditions and resolving Construction etc.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the ACB’s Procurement Guidelines and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source as defined in the Bidding Documents.
5. Interested eligible bidders (Construction companies) who had same work experience) may obtain further information (BOQ) & NCB documents from Procurement Management department of ACB, by requesting through email and must attach their valid business licenses to the email.
Mobile No: 93(0) 796165830/0788575859), and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00AM to 4:00 PM from Saturday to Wednesday (Except public holidays). Note: email requests may not respond in non-official hours or holidays.
6. Qualifications requirements include:
(a) The minimum required annual volume of construction work for the successful bidder in any of the last five years is 500, 000Afghani.
- For JV Experience as prime contractor in the construction of at least one works of nature and complexity equivalent to this work during the last five (5) years total more than 2,500,000Afghani.
- Proposals for the timely acquisition (own, lease, hire, etc.) of the essential equipment as given in the bidding document.
- Project Manager with Six years’ experience in works of an equivalent nature and volume, including no less than three years as Manager. N/A
(e) Bank Statement/Liquid assets and/or credit facilities, net of other contractual commitments and exclusive of any advance payments which may be made under the Contract 830,000 Afghani.
For detailed post qualification verification please refer to Section I - Instructions to Bidders and Section II- Bid Data Sheet of the bidding documents.
7. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be obtain free of charge by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below.
The Bidding Documents shall be collected by the bidders from the address below.
8. The bidders or their authorized representatives are invited to attend a pre-bid meeting which will take place on 29 November-2023, at 11:00 AM in the Afghanistan Cricket Board at the address given below to explain the procedure of proper preparation and submission of bid, clarify issues and to answer questions on any matter that may be raised at that stage, if any of the company couldn’t attend to the pre-bid meeting the company may be disqualified or has no right to ask for clarifications after bid-opening
9. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or Ground before 02:00 PM of 05 December -2023 (if this date is announced an official holiday, then bids must be submitted next working day at the same time and venue). Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 02:00 PM of 05 -December-2023 .
10. All bids shall be accompanied by a “Bid Security” of amount 100,000 Afghanis via Bank/Cash
11. The address referred to above is:
Mr. Hamid Rashidy
Kabul International Cricket Ground, Khan Abdul Ghani Khan Road, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Cc: email@example.com
Mobile No: +93-796165830