Position Title: Admin-Finance Officer
Activation Date: 19 September, 2023 Announced Date: 19 September, 2023 Expire Date: 25 September, 2023
HADAAF is a National NGO, established in April 2006, registered with MoE under registration No. 514. HADAAF is working with Health, WASH, Nutrition, livelihood and Child protection but mainly involved, working in health/nutrition sector since 2007. HADAAF have experience in implementation of BPHS and other vertical health support projects of long and short duration. HADAAF implemented BPHS in Nuristan and Zabul provinces in partnership with IMC (2007-2011) and Cordaid (2013-2019) respectively. HADAAF also implemented long term health support projects (Support to CBHC, PPP, Nutrition, integrated WASH and Nutrition, malaria/TB control and capacity buildings of health staff) in Urozgan, Nuristan, and Kunar provinces. Currently HADAAF is implementing health projects (Mobile Health Teams, Mobile Health and Nutrition teams, Fixed PHC, CBNP, C-WIFS & MNP and Covid-19 response support) projects in Nangarhar, Balkh, Khost, Paktia, Ghazni and Helmand provinces.
HADAAF has adapted a strategic approach of partnership and collaboration throughout its program implementation. Thus far, HADAAF has implementing projects/programs in partnership with MoPH, IMC, UNICEF, WHO, FHI 360, Health Net TPO, UNDP, Save the Children International, Swedish Committee for Afghanistan, Johanniter International Assistance and Cordaid in Nuristan, Urozgan, Ghor, Farah, Kunar, Laghman Kabul and Khost provinces. This collaborative approach has enabled HADAAF to get access to hard-to-reach areas and implement quality service delivery.
- The admin officer has overall responsibility for administration filing system, correspondence, clerical services, office supplies and equipment. The post holder is responsible for benefits administration, recruitment procedures and staff personnel files, and also supervising the driver, cleaner, guard & other service staff.
- Ensure efficient, effective, responsive, transparent and accountable provision of administrative and financial services to support the implementation of project activities
- Arrange office space and necessary equipment for all staff and ensure that all furniture and equipment are in proper order
- Ensure timely inventory of newly acquired equipment and assets
- Typing letters, reports, minutes of the meeting and other administrative duties and responsibilities
- Arranges and co-ordinates meetings, travel and accommodation when needed
- Prepare and manage a record system to keep track of confidential documents
- Facilitate organizing events such as conferences, workshops, seminars and meetings
- preparing request forms of needs equipment and having update information about prices
- Receive visitors and attend to them in a polite and professional manner and follow-up on them
- Making and preparing financial vouchers
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly expenses of the project
- Ensure financial operations are transparent
- Verify and check bills for validity and accuracy
- Review accuracy of the invoices based on the goods received records and supporting document
- Preparing of payment vouchers
- Updating and submitting cash book and weekly reporting.
- Verifying and updating staff attendance sheets and rental machinery time sheet.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or finance and accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in finance and administrative fields and preferred to those who have 2 to 3 years of experience on BPHS project
- Experience in M.S Office Packages (especially Excel and Excel)
- Fluency in native languages (Pashtu, Dari) and English is highly desired
- Motivation, flexibility and capacity to work under pressure and additional hours
Interested candidate with the required qualification and experience should send their applications along with a cover letter to email@example.com no later than 25 September 2023.
Contact Numbers: +93786243900
Applications will not be accepted/considered after the closing date. Only short-listed candidates whose applications meet the above criteria will be considered.
Note: Applicant Must mention the Vacancy Number in the Subject line of the E-mail.