Position Title: Logistic Officer
Activation Date: 19 September, 2023 Announced Date: 19 September, 2023 Expire Date: 25 September, 2023
HADAAF is a National NGO, established in April 2006, registered with MoE under registration No. 514. HADAAF is working with Health, WASH, Nutrition, livelihood and Child protection but mainly involved, working in health/nutrition sector since 2007. HADAAF have experience in implementation of BPHS and other vertical health support projects of long and short duration. HADAAF implemented BPHS in Nuristan and Zabul provinces in partnership with IMC (2007-2011) and Cordaid (2013-2019) respectively. HADAAF also implemented long term health support projects (Support to CBHC, PPP, Nutrition, integrated WASH and Nutrition, malaria/TB control and capacity buildings of health staff) in Urozgan, Nuristan, and Kunar provinces. Currently HADAAF is implementing health projects (Mobile Health Teams, Mobile Health and Nutrition teams, Fixed PHC, CBNP, C-WIFS & MNP and Covid-19 response support) projects in Nangarhar, Balkh, Khost, Paktia, Ghazni and Helmand provinces.
HADAAF has adapted a strategic approach of partnership and collaboration throughout its program implementation. Thus far, HADAAF has implementing projects/programs in partnership with MoPH, IMC, UNICEF, WHO, FHI 360, Health Net TPO, UNDP, Save the Children International, Swedish Committee for Afghanistan, Johanniter International Assistance and Cordaid in Nuristan, Urozgan, Ghor, Farah, Kunar, Laghman Kabul and Khost provinces. This collaborative approach has enabled HADAAF to get access to hard-to-reach areas and implement quality service delivery.
- Control and check daily the work of all the persons under his responsibility
- Organize the weekly and the daily work of his department
- Carry out a weekly meeting with the main persons responsible of his department
- Ensure timely inventory of newly acquired equipment and assets
- Manage the procurement for all the base
- Follow-up procurement & supplies with logistic Kabul
- Check deliveries follow-up with transport manager for contracts.
- Preparing request forms of needs equipment and having update information about prices
- Certify the purchase manager signature on the bills.
- Liaise with contractors, contact new potential contracts and write contracts to be submitted for approval to logistic Manager.
- Overseeing the stock management.
- Overseeing the fleet management, in accordance with security department.
- At the end of each month, collect all information regarding each activity of his department and submit them to head of Logistic.
- Present a monthly report on activities of his department (transportation, fuel consumption, and purchasing done (order follow-up).
- Perform other tasks -within area of expertise- as requested by the supervisor
- Bachelor degree in asset management, logistics or business administration
- At least 3 years of previous work experience with a satisfactory performance in the same or similar functional area preferably with national or international organizations
- Experienced field worker with background from complex emergencies, and with experience from working in a difficult security environment
- Proven communication, interpersonal, representation, negotiation skills
- Computer skills, database knowledge and MS Office package is desired.
Interested candidate with the required qualification and experience should send their applications along with a cover letter to email@example.com no later than 25 September 2023.
Contact Numbers: +93786243900
Applications will not be accepted/considered after the closing date. Only short-listed candidates whose applications meet the above criteria will be considered.
Note: Applicant Must mention the Vacancy Number and Province in the Subject line of the E-mail