Position Title: Senior Specialist ISP
Activation Date: 13 February, 2024 Announced Date: 13 February, 2024 Expire Date: 27 February, 2024
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned subsidiary of Etisalat UAE. Etisalat is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world and the leading operator in the Middle East and Africa, headquartered in the UAE.
Etisalat Afghanistan is committed to developing the Afghan national work force as an organizational priority. It’s an equal opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building and using training facilities.
We are seeking a knowledgeable and experienced ISP Specialist to join EA ISP team. As an ISP Specialist, he will be responsible for managing and maintaining the customers’ aging report, dashboard, ensuring reliable and stable internet connectivity for ISP clients. Collaborate with internal teams and external distributors, direct clients and vendors to optimize network performance, troubleshoot issues, and implement effective solutions.
• Work with cross-functional teams on ISP customers’ requests and implement the EA policies to streamline operations and enhance customer satisfaction.
• Continuously monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of FTTH project and implement improvement as necessary for growth of the product.
• Keep active record of dashboard and coordinate with account managers on receivables.
• Collaborate with ISP distributors and vendors to negotiate contracts, SLAs, and pricing terms.
• Monitor vendor performance, manage relationships, and escalate issues as needed.
• Stay informed about emerging technologies and vendors to identify opportunities for improvement and cost optimization.
• Ensure compliance with ISP documentation requirements that meets EA standards.
• Arrange project kick off meeting with all stake holders.
• Respond to customer requests for any ISP package for technical design.
• Identify opportunities for process improvement in ISP operations and customer support workflows.
• Analyze customer usage patterns and behavior to identify opportunities for service enhancements and upselling/ BW upgrade.
• Collaborate with the legal and compliance teams to ensure accurate and up-to-date documentation of policies, procedures, and risk assessments related to internet services.
• Coordinate and evaluate the ISP prices concept note with budgeting, B&CC and other stakeholders every six months.
Female candidates are high encouraged to apply.
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
· Proven experience working as an ISP Specialist or similar role in ISP.
· Strong knowledge of networking principles
· Experience with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to diagnose and resolve complex customers issues.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with internal teams, vendors, and clients.
· Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
To apply for this vacancy, please use the following link; https://careers.etisalat.af/
Kindly use Google Chrome Browser for smooth access.
For further information please contact us at +93 (0) 788887363.