Position Title: Motion Graphic Designer
Activation Date: 02 December, 2021 Announced Date: 02 December, 2021 Expire Date: 10 December, 2021
About New Afghanistan Organization:
NEW AFGHANISTAN Organization is an Afghan-owned NGO that is operating in the scope of Education, Social Services, Agriculture, Women empowerment and environmental protection. We continually do work to bring positive changes in our scope.
As a Motion Graphics Designer at New Afghanistan Production, you do more than bring graphics to life. You use your strong creative background to create powerful stories that capture an audience and leave them wanting more. In addition, you have these skills and experiences:
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of software (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, 2D/3D animation)
- The ability to partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, and more)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and have strong project management skills
- Meet with clients, internal and external, to understand needs and share ideas
- Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines
- Respond to user feedback, data/analytics, and client feedback to improve the creative work in future iterations.
- Other relevant tasks.
Functional Area: Production and Branding
Education Required: Bachelor/Master in the related field.
Similar experience: 3 years similar experience in Motion Graphic, Designing, 2D/3D Animation for Promo, Trailer, TV Shows & TV Commercial.
Language: National and English languages are indispensable
The candidates are requested to send their CV and cover letter to the below email address.
The email must have the following subject line: NAO/2021/MGD/02
Applicants failing to provide the above subject line their CVs will not be reviewed.
Submission email address: email@example.com
For any urgent info please contact: +93744874488
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.