Position Title: Entrepreneurship Focal Point
Activation Date: 25 January, 2023 Announced Date: 25 January, 2023 Expire Date: 05 February, 2023
• AHDAA is a non-profit making development and charitable organization working exclusively for the welfare, development and the realization of good livelihood among the Afghan poor and vulnerable groups. AHDAA is non-government and non-political or related to such organizations. AHDAA has attracted both national and international resources to develop and rehabilitate the country.
- Supervise the process of the beneficiaries’ selection.
- Arrange meetings with the local Shora relevant government sectors and local communities.
- Supervise the construction progress of the shelters.
- Ensures beneficiaries have the relevant documents.
- Prepare the list of beneficiaries with their necessary personal data.
- Facilitate the cash distributions to the beneficiaries.
- Ensure that the beneficiaries meet the criteria.
- Brief / awareness session to sectorial departments and beneficiaries.
- updating the project related documents.
- Preparing the final list of required beneficiaries.
- Follow up and observation of beneficiaries’ work possesses.
Language Skills: Fluent in English and Dari
Computer Skills: Proven working knowledge of Windows, Word and Excel, e-mail
Technical Skills: At least 3-4 Years of relevant work experience.
Team work: Ability to work in a team, often under stressful conditions, with both International and national staff.
Communication: Excellent communication skills in English, Having excellent verbal translation skills Dari and Pashto, Strong negotiation skills.
Education: University degree in Management/ Economics
Ability to work without direct supervision.
Ability to work efficiently in situations where tasks and circumstances change and to be flexible and adaptable both in terms working hours and environment.
Cultural Skills: Ability to work with persons from differing countries and cultural backgrounds.
Personal Attributes: Politeness, Pleasant and Friendly disposition, Attention to detail, Initiative, Punctuality, Honesty, Diligence.
Additional Attributes: Keep under all circumstances a professional working attitude
Carry out the principles of AHDAA
Qualified Afghan candidates are requesting to Submit their CVs and applications to : firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject must include (Vacancy number) otherwise your application may not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contact for written test and interview.