Position Title: Infrastructure Technical Assistant
Activation Date: 25 January, 2023 Announced Date: 25 January, 2023 Expire Date: 05 February, 2023
• AHDAA is a non-profit making development and charitable organization working exclusively for the welfare, development and the realization of good livelihood among the Afghan poor and vulnerable groups. AHDAA is non-government and non-political or related to such organizations. AHDAA has attracted both national and international resources to develop and rehabilitate the country.
- Preparing cost estimates and ensuring that appropriate materials are available.
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement the quality of projects.
- Authorizing technical drawings, engineering plans and BoQ
- To manage work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
- Collecting and validating data, compiling reports and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the contractors.
- Visiting project site regularly and provides, Daily, weekly, Bi-weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reports.
- Monitoring construction activities as per drawings and agreement.
Language Skills: Fluent in English and Dari
Computer Skills: Proven working knowledge of Windows, Word and Excel, e-mail, autoCAD, civil 3D, Etabs and GIS
Technical Skills: At least 4-5 Years of relevant work experience.
Managment: Ability to manage the project in any challengable time.
Team work: Ability to work in a team, often under stressful conditions, with both International and national staff.
Communication: Excellent communication skills in English, Having excellent verbal translation skills Dari and Pashto, Strong negotiation skills.
Education: University degree in Civil engineering
Ability to work without direct supervision.
Ability to work efficiently in situations where tasks and circumstances change and to be flexible and adaptable both in terms working hours and environment.
Cultural Skills: Ability to work with persons from differing countries and cultural backgrounds.
Personal Attributes: Politeness, Pleasant and Friendly disposition, Attention to detail, Initiative, Punctuality, Honesty, Diligence.
Additional Attributes: Keep under all circumstances a professional working attitude
Carry out the principles of AHDAA
Qualified Afghan candidates are requesting to Submit their CVs and applications to : firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject must include (Vacancy number) otherwise your application may not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contact for written test and interview.