Position Title: IT officer
Activation Date: 25 November, 2021 Announced Date: 25 November, 2021 Expire Date: 07 December, 2021
Agency for Assistance and Development of Afghanistan (AADA) is an Afghan non-profit non-governmental organization working for the development of Afghanistan mainly through (1) provision of quality health services; (2) community development; (3) training and capacity building at professional and community levels; and (4) research in topics of public health and social sciences besides various projects in different parts of Afghanistan.
- The proper running and functional condition of all computers, printers, Photocopy machines and other IT and communication equipment in the offices.
- Solving computer (hardware/software) problems of the computer users.
- Keeping all required software updated and ensuring that antivirus/backup routine are followed.
- Keeping office equipment inventories updated and coordinated, as per administration officer instruction and requirement of Administration Unit.
- Respond to the day-to-day technical demands of the AADA computer users.
- Update and install software according to the needs and requirements of AADA.
- Provide regular services of all IT devices according to service schedule.
- Administrate/troubleshoot/extend networking systems in office.
- Facilitate and monitor the use of virus protection and backup systems in office.
- Ensure that AADA’s communication facilities such as e-mail, internet, photocopy machine, satellite and other services are functional.
- Train new and exciting users in windows, Microsoft office (excel, word, access) and other packages as required and when such needs arise.
- Train subordinates on the Job according to related work needs and for professional development.
- Plan direct duties on daily and weekly basis.
- Plan the work of subordinate in close cooperation with person involved.
- Prepare and update annual plan for trips, maintenance and major activities.
- Diploma in IT or BCs graduate (Highly desired).
- Having A+, Network+ (CCNA preferred), MCSE, MCITP CERTIFICATES.
- At least 4 years’ experience on similar position.
- Relevant work experience in National / international organizations highly encouraged.
- Fluent in local languages specially Pashto and strong interpersonal skills in English.
- Ability to work alongside others under stressful conditions in conflict-prone situations
Interested eligible individuals are invited to submit their CVs and applications, clearly indicating the Title of Position and Name of Province in which they want to apply either through e-mail to address shown below, or through direct submission to the Human Resource department of AADA main office ““House #33, PD 4, Second part of Kart-e-Parwan, Ghazi Ayob Khan female high school lane, Kabul, Afghanistan. Candidates who send their CVs through e-mail must mention the Title of position (IT Officer, Kabul Province) in which they want to apply, in the subject line of email. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test and interview. Your e-mail must depict the vacancy title; else otherwise the CV will not be entertained.