Position Title: Finance Archivist (Re Announced)
Activation Date: 02 December, 2021 Announced Date: 02 December, 2021 Expire Date: 08 December, 2021
About Action Contre la Faim:
Action Against Hunger (AAH) is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) that was created in France in 1979. AAH has been active in Afghanistan in the medical, nutrition, food security, and water and sanitation fields since 1995.
Mission 1: Ensure quality control of the invoices & supporting documents:
- Ask from bases to send their original documents on time ( 15th of Each month);
- Check that all invoices and their amounts are present as from their reception;
- Prepare a report to compliance manager of all missing invoices or differences in amounts from the Excel file.
- Check the nature of the document and its presentation (photocopy, original, pro forma, translation, date, signature, stamp, terms used, accuracy of calculations, etc.);
- Record in the filing report all errors in the wads (bundles);
- Whenever possible, improve the quality of the presentation of wads: translation, date (according to the data base file), addition of a calculation note (ticket), etc.
- After the monthly accounting closure check the accounting codes, the project codes and the budget codes;
- Report any errors in the invoices if necessary;
- Immediately inform the Compliance manager if the statement of the accounting software different from the invoice.
Mission 2: File and archive the documents by Hard and Soft Scan:
- Follow up HQ E archiving procedure
- Scan all the supporting documents and Save as E archiving;
- File the originals accounting documents in good orders;
- Follow up with bases to send their original invoices to capital and replace Copy of invoices in the bank book;
- If requested by the Compliance manager, look for the original invoices or photocopies, then reclassify them correctly.
Mission 3: Participate in preparing audits Requirements:
- At the end of the contract or annually, prepare the supporting documents which asked by Auditors;
- Ensure the financial documents are in compliance of ACF and donor rules/ regulation before providing it to external/internal audit.
Mission 3: Support the Tax management
- Collect taxable documents and fill the MTO form.
- Cashing the Tax form and take signature of MTO tax responsible
- Update MoF System with monthly Tax payments
- Fill Annual tax return sheet
- Clearness Tax with MoF
Any other task assigned by supervisor or HoD Finance.
1 year experience in an administrative post
Good computer skills
good knowledge of English
sense of confidentiality
good organisational skills
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV (with three Referees) indicating the vacancy announcement reference to the address: Human Resources Department office or can also be emailed to:
email@example.com no later 19 of Sept-2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum four pages) with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience.
In the e-mail subject line, please put job title & vacancy number of the position you are applying for, otherwise your applications will not be screened.
Do not submit academic certificates with the application. These can be requested if the candidate is selected.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the written test/interview.
Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunity employer.
Action against Hunger is committed to the prevention of risks related to abuse, sexual exploitation and the promotion of gender equality and its diversity. The mission Afghanistan encourages the application of the women / men / disabled workers / Senior / others>. Action against Hunger's recruitment process is free of charge, no compensation of any form shall be requested from a candidate. It reflects the major policies and its charter through its professionalism and impartiality. If you observe behavior in opposition to these values during this process, please report it to the appropriate teams.