Position Title: Surveyors/Scope Registration Officer
Activation Date: 23 June, 2022 Announced Date: 23 June, 2022 Expire Date: 30 June, 2022
About Health Efficient, Accessible, Long-Lasting and Treatment at Homeland Organization (HEALTHO):
Health Efficient, Accessible, Long-Lasting and Treatment at Homeland Organization (HEALTHO) is a non-governmental, non-profit and non-political Afghan national organization established and registered with the Ministry of Economy in 2012.
The purpose of HEALTHO is to contribute to the development of Afghan society through providing health and education services, arranging capacity building programs and imparting vocational skills training, ensure food security and emergency relief assistance in times of natural or man-made calamities.
HEALTHO has sufficient expertise in implementation and execution of various projects and programs and is equipped with experts and professional staff backed by many years of experiences in social and development sectors. The experts of HEALTHO have the capability to develop and design large and small scales projects in various sectors. HEALTHO has established strong linkages and relations with diverse governmental and none governmental entities and authorities, CSOs, youth groups and social activists in various parts of Afghanistan.
In the recent years the organization has successfully implemented projects in a range of sectors including Research, Health, Education, Awareness Raising, Capacity Building and Emergency Relief Assistance. HEALTHO has extended its outreach to various parts of Afghanistan especially in Central, Southern, North and Eastern regions. HEALTHO is committed to identify new and innovative approaches to meet the needs of its target groups. The organization has all resources to provide quality and timely services in most areas of Afghanistan.
- To conduct meetings with community elders, CDCs and other related institutions in regard to survey process
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Search legal records, survey records, and land titles in order to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
- To conduct house to house survey for verification and registration of beneficiaries.
- To register the beneficiaries in the scope system based set format.
- Going to the villages and conducts interviews with community and targeted beneficiaries
- Responsible for selection of beneficiaries based on developed and set criteria.
- To provide reports and feedbacks on beneficiary management including identify gaps and challenges in the course of beneficiaries’ registration.
- Identify and report issues faced during beneficiaries selection.
- To maintain and record the selected beneficiaries data.
- Daily reports such as identification and selection of beneficiaries to project manager
- Receive the filled excel sheets of beneficiaries’ profile from the beneficiary verification staff
- Check the data for accuracy and use single name spellings for similar names/addresses
- Record/enter beneficiaries’ data into the Scope application
- Keep the data safe and confidential
- Ensure all the daily data are recorded into the Scope before leaving the office/working site
- Ensure possible duplication are avoided and reported to the provincial/district supervisor timely
- Crosscheck the information provided by the beneficiaries such as (NIC)Tazkira number with original (NIC) Tazkira
- If relevant personally visit each and every beneficiary and ask relevant questions and record answers into Scope application
- If relevant do bio-metric of beneficiaries, take photos and fingerprints
- Ensure the beneficiaries holding and providing required documents
- Maintain extensive coordination with the provincial project manager
- Perform any other tasks that might assigned by the project manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, BBA, Economics, Social Since or any other related field.
- At least four years of experience.
- Excellent leadership, communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in office related computer applications.
- Proficient in English, Dari and Pashto languages.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV along with Cover letter in one PDF file (NO Educational and Work Certificates) via email email@example.com no later than 30 June 2022.
Your email subject line should contain the Position title, Vacancy Number & Job Location, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply!