Position Title: Project Manager & Field Coordinator (Re Announced)
Activation Date: 24 November, 2022 Announced Date: 24 November, 2022 Expire Date: 09 December, 2022
ASLO is an Afghan non-governmental, non-political, non-profit and non-partisan organization and has the status of legal entity. The organization was informally established in 2012 and was officially registered with the ministry of economy of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in 2013.
ASLO is Currently working in the Following sectors in Afghanistan:
• Humanitarian aid
• Agriculture and livestock.
• Wash and Sanitation
• Health& nutrition
• Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR)
• Rural development and social protection.
• Child protection
• Research and Survey project performance and evaluation, training and capacity development,
• Gender equality/equity.
• Food security
• Emergency response and supporting refugees and IDPs and returnees,
- Act according to the policy and regulations of ASLO.
- Actively contribute to the successful development and good reputation of the ASLO.
- Strictly follow the ASLO financial regulations and procedures at the field level.
- Work closely with the Master Trainers to share training needs of teachers and get feedbacks.
- Maintain close contact and working relationships with the relevant Government departments such as DED, civil society organizations, NGOs and other education actors.
- Ensure increase on participation and retention of girls in educational activities supported by ASLO.
- Supervise activities of Headmasters and teachers with respect to ASLO Educational guidelines.
- Coordinate participation & contribution of SMC members in schooling affairs.
- Ensure registration of all students in ASLO supported educational facilities in the relevant Hub Schools and keep appropriate records of them.
- Ensure timely provision of the teaching and learning equipment and materials to the students and track the records.
- Ensure appropriate use of the teaching and learning equipment and materials in the teaching and learning process.
- Verify and update data collected during the school visits, maintain the data record forms regularly and in timely manners.
- Manage project’s work implementation plan
- Conduct supervision visits to project target provinces
- Manage the human and financial resources of the project.
- Checking documentation in accordance with organization’s procedure manual.
- Ensure that projects are resourced and implemented correctly
- Responsibility to assist developing reporting and documentation tools for the project
- Develop work plans and monitor progress and present monthly progress report to supervisor.
- Develop capacity building program for project team members related to youth and adolescent’s programs.
- Ensure effective documentation of program and progress by capturing lessons learnt and good practices.
- Ensure that you work to the best of your ability and demonstrate high levels of commitment to organization in order to ensure the objectives of your role and the country programme are met.
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of all organization resources in order to keep costs low and ensure safety in the workplace
- Lead, manage and motivate a team, ensuring that they have clear objectives and receive meaningful feedback on their performance
- Encourage students to initiate creative works like stories, poems and explore the options for publication of their creative works.
- Work closely with the administration to ensure delivery of regular and effective academic support to the in the area.
- conduct assessments of students learning achievements in each visit and keep appropriate records.
- Ensure that health & hygiene practices are in place and students are complying with them.
- Assist in data collection of the concerned classes for internal and external studies/ assessments/evaluations
- Ensure that supported community-based Coaching Classes are run in accordance to ASLO policy and ASLO Education Directives.
- Make sure that teachers receive their monthly salaries within due times.
- Through transfer of own knowledge and skills, enhances the working capabilities of Headmasters/First teachers and teachers.
- Promotes gender equality, non-discrimination regarding ethnic, political and religious background
- Demonstrate World Vision’s core values, vision, and mission in all aspects of the role.
- Build a team of highly committed and competent staff, ensuring cooperation and coordination among relevant staff within the Project.
- Provide leadership and direction to the overall project.
- Create a learning environment in which staff regularly reflect, learn from mistakes, and use lessons for personal growth and to revise work plans to improve ministry impact.
- Ensure that staff and partners understand and follow the World Vision (WV) child protection policy and that awareness-raising on child protection, response, and incident reporting is occurring.
- Send your CVs and Covering letter at HR.Manageraslo@gmail.com no later than 30-October-2022
- Please mention vacancy number along with position title on the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements will be contacted
Your email subject line should contain the Position title, Vacancy Number & Job Location, otherwise, your application will not be considered.