Position Title: Project M&E and Reporting Senior Officer
Activation Date: 19 September, 2023 Announced Date: 19 September, 2023 Expire Date: 25 September, 2023
HADAAF is a National NGO, established in April 2006, registered with MoE under registration No. 514. HADAAF is working with Health, WASH, Nutrition, livelihood and Child protection but mainly involved, working in health/nutrition sector since 2007. HADAAF have experience in implementation of BPHS and other vertical health support projects of long and short duration. HADAAF implemented BPHS in Nuristan and Zabul provinces in partnership with IMC (2007-2011) and Cordaid (2013-2019) respectively. HADAAF also implemented long term health support projects (Support to CBHC, PPP, Nutrition, integrated WASH and Nutrition, malaria/TB control and capacity buildings of health staff) in Urozgan, Nuristan, and Kunar provinces. Currently HADAAF is implementing health projects (Mobile Health Teams, Mobile Health and Nutrition teams, Fixed PHC, CBNP, C-WIFS & MNP and Covid-19 response support) projects in Nangarhar, Balkh, Khost, Paktia, Ghazni and Helmand provinces.
HADAAF has adapted a strategic approach of partnership and collaboration throughout its program implementation. Thus far, HADAAF has implementing projects/programs in partnership with MoPH, IMC, UNICEF, WHO, FHI 360, Health Net TPO, UNDP, Save the Children International, Swedish Committee for Afghanistan, Johanniter International Assistance and Cordaid in Nuristan, Urozgan, Ghor, Farah, Kunar, Laghman Kabul and Khost provinces. This collaborative approach has enabled HADAAF to get access to hard-to-reach areas and implement quality service delivery.
Purpose of M&E:
Monitoring and evaluation are important management tools to track your progress and facilitate decision making. to achieve the organization values including transparency and accountability, M&E department have established to specifically Monitor, Evaluate the organization activities and Data management system.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
They must be committed to their field of interest and to learning Monitoring and Evaluation; be available for the full period of project; and meet all of the requirements in the training plan in order to be successful.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- To assist staff members for daily M&E activities
- To assist with the development of forms and questionnaires for data collection and analysis
- Contribute to data analysis
- Assist with research and writing or editing
- Assist with data management, cleaning, and quality control
- Support the team through various administrative duties
- Assisting with Data management system
- Assist the department in data collection, data entry, arrangements of filing system, and translation of documents whenever is needed
- To facilitate the implementation of the HADAAF M&E framework in program and projects areas
- Provide assistance and advice on processing and interpreting data to project managers in preparing reports and writing-up of internal analyses.
- Supporting the implementation and management of regular project evaluations, reviews and studies.
- Provide assistance on small-scale research and case studies.
- Check the data received from different program units for accuracy, consistency and reliability.
- Ensure the M&E department filing system is updated, and all the related files are appropriately filed.
- Ensure that all the data reported to the senior management, donors and / or stakeholders is of quality, and inconsistencies are avoided.
- Follow-up the monthly action plans of HADAAF staff technical members
- Support in managing and implementing the performance based monitoring system to ensure that the targets are met
- Support in preparation of field mission plan and report.
- Assist the field staff in entering routine monitoring and survey data, and regularly spot check the accuracy of data supplied and subsequently entered.
- Produce or assist in the production of other internal documents, such as the monthly Field News, case stories, best practices, success stories as may be decided upon from time to time.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the line manager of HADAAF org.
The successful applicants will need to address the following criteria:
1) University degree in information technology, business administration or relevant subject and understanding of data analyzation.
2) Bachelor with 2 years’ experience or baccalaureate 4 years
3) Excellent writing skills. High level of numeracy and understating of data
4) proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office
5) accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
6) Fluent in English and local languages
Interested candidate with the required qualification and experience should send their applications along with a cover letter to email@example.com no later than 25 September 2023.
Contact Numbers: +93786243900
Applications will not be accepted/considered after the closing date. Only short-listed candidates whose applications meet the above criteria will be considered.
Note: Applicant Must mention the Vacancy Number in the Subject line of the E-mail.