Position Title: EPI Supervisor
Activation Date: 19 September, 2023 Announced Date: 19 September, 2023 Expire Date: 25 September, 2023
HADAAF is a National NGO, established in April 2006, registered with MoE under registration No. 514. HADAAF is working with Health, WASH, Nutrition, livelihood and Child protection but mainly involved, working in health/nutrition sector since 2007. HADAAF have experience in implementation of BPHS and other vertical health support projects of long and short duration. HADAAF implemented BPHS in Nuristan and Zabul provinces in partnership with IMC (2007-2011) and Cordaid (2013-2019) respectively. HADAAF also implemented long term health support projects (Support to CBHC, PPP, Nutrition, integrated WASH and Nutrition, malaria/TB control and capacity buildings of health staff) in Urozgan, Nuristan, and Kunar provinces. Currently HADAAF is implementing health projects (Mobile Health Teams, Mobile Health and Nutrition teams, Fixed PHC, CBNP, C-WIFS & MNP and Covid-19 response support) projects in Nangarhar, Balkh, Khost, Paktia, Ghazni and Helmand provinces.
HADAAF has adapted a strategic approach of partnership and collaboration throughout its program implementation. Thus far, HADAAF has implementing projects/programs in partnership with MoPH, IMC, UNICEF, WHO, FHI 360, Health Net TPO, UNDP, Save the Children International, Swedish Committee for Afghanistan, Johanniter International Assistance and Cordaid in Nuristan, Urozgan, Ghor, Farah, Kunar, Laghman Kabul and Khost provinces. This collaborative approach has enabled HADAAF to get access to hard-to-reach areas and implement quality service delivery.
Collect and compile monthly, quarterly reports and submitted to Health Manager. Conduct plan based supervision of targeted HFs.Do monthly/weekly immunization Schedule. Carry out training activities/facilitation of the sick Target diseases training. Established good coordination among PMT/RMTs and other stockholders.
- Follow a developed plan of actions and give early notice in case of deviations.
- To visit, support and supervise all clinics with in certain area on monthly basis, and ensure that activities are implemented according to plan
- To assess and evaluate that health activities are in accordance to plan and regulations. Any deviation or difficulty should, when possible, be solved together with the concerned health facility staff.
- Supervision of HFs (Health Facility) departments and Supervision of fix, outreach and mobile
- Participate in NID ( National Immunization days) monitoring and supply vaccine to all HFs
- Maintain good cooperative relation with all departments of the organization
- To assess and evaluate that health activities are in accordance to plan and regulations
- Participation in PEMT and REMT coordination meeting, making sure that IMCI protocols are implemented in all HFs.
- Preparing monthly report, stock report and actively participate in HFs directors meetings.
- Do data base entry, and maintain good coordination with other team members
- Good coordination with PEMT and making district micro plan with PEMT
- Evaluation of EPI program and making refresher training according to need, and submission monthly report to the line manger
- Supervision of each EPI fix center at least once in a month, and joint supervision with PEMT and PHOs colleagues.
- Any other task assigned by the line manager
- Graduated from recognized university as MD doctor
- At least three years’ work experience in relevant field.
- Good communication skills (written and spoken) of Pashto, Dari & English
- Demonstrated skills in health management, Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good supervisory, leadership, analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Ability to support colleagues and provide/receive constructive feedback
Computer skills at operator level, especially with Ms. Office package
Interested candidate with the required qualification and experience should send their applications along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 25 September 2023.
Contact Numbers: +93786243900
Applications will not be accepted/considered after the closing date. Only short-listed candidates whose applications meet the above criteria will be considered.
Note: Applicant Must mention the Vacancy Number and Province in the Subject line of the E-mail