Position Title: Community Mobilizer
Activation Date: 14 October, 2021 Announced Date: 14 October, 2021 Expire Date: 20 October, 2021
Organization for Research & Community Development (ORCD) is a Non-governmental, Non-political, Non-profitable and independent organization founded in 2010 by a group of community development and research specialist. The aim of the organization is to contribute to the development of Afghanistan as an integral part of the international community. It envisages accomplishing its aims by building local capacities, generating evidence in various disciplines, promoting evidence-based on best practices and implementing development projects aimed at community development at the grass root level. ORCD is a multi-donor funded NGO, implementing health, agriculture and community development projects in several provinces of the country.
ORCD would like to implement Basic Package of Health Services (BPHS/EPHS) System of SEHATMANDI in Kunar province funded by (MoPH/WB) for which it would like to seek qualified people.
- Act according to the policy of ORCD;
- Keep confidential with issue related to ORCD;
- The CM is reportable to Project Manager;
- Perform outreach activities in the field covered by the project , including community-based awareness.
- Participate in needs assessments, focus group discussions, awareness raising and information activities, and liaise with M&E team for feedback on M&E assessments
- Collect data and fill assessment forms
- Collaborate in the dissemination of information to pregnant and lactating women,
- Collaborate in the mobilization of meetings, activities, projects and interinstitutional initiatives;
- Collaborate in the organization of meetings and events (scheduling and confirmation of participation, preparation of material
- Collaborate in the follow-up of the actions and referrals of the deliberations of the meetings and other activities, in coordination with the team;
- To Collect data and relevant information on the situation of women and adolescents in the context of the emergency;
- Carry out other activities when requested by the coordination.
- Be Afghan
- Graduated from 12 grade high school.
- Having experience of CM in NNGO or INGO.
- Able to speak in Pashto and Dari.
- Able to work in the fast pace environment.
- Able to go to the field.
Qualified and interested afghan candidates should submit his cover letter and updated CV to the following email address: email@example.com
The subject line of the email must be (Community Mobilizer, VA No: ORCD-053-2021).
Please don't attached heavy files & any other documents more than (1024 KB), otherwise your application will not be consider for shortlisting.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
You can also submit your hard CV and Application to the office by this address:
Human Resources Department
House # 2591, Street of Shams London Academy Girls School, Shaheed Square, Taimani Project Kabul, Afghanistan
Tel #: 0700031207