Position Title: logistic Assistant
Activation Date: 14 October, 2021 Announced Date: 14 October, 2021 Expire Date: 20 October, 2021
Organization for Research & Community Development (ORCD) is a Non-governmental, Non-political, Non-profitable and independent organization founded in 2010 by a group of community development and research specialist. The aim of the organization is to contribute to the development of Afghanistan as an integral part of the international community. It envisages accomplishing its aims by building local capacities, generating evidence in various disciplines, promoting evidence-based on best practices and implementing development projects aimed at community development at the grass root level. ORCD is a multi-donor funded NGO, implementing health, agriculture and community development projects in several provinces of the country.
- Planning, directing, distributing and supervising the work of the logistics department in provincial offices.
- Managing ORCD procurement through proper procurement committee according to the finance and logistics rules and regulations.
- Managing the supply of goods and equipment’s to ORCD All Offices.
- Participating in recruitment process of logistics staff.
- Ensure that profiles and job descriptions for logistic department are well defined and implemented.
- Briefing suppliers of different goods and proper shifting and hand dispatching.
- Responsible for overall management of warehouse.
- Following up and prepare work plan, quarter, and annual reports of the logistics department.
- Keep update record of all inventory lists. (Medicines, books, vehicles, and etc.).
- Guarantee the maintenance of the stock and warehouse (expiry date, cleaning, fumigation…).
- Responsible for expire, damage, balance and genuine keeping of goods of related store/ warehouse.
- Procuring all the demanded goods of ORCD with the help of related technical expert who is responsible for quality control.
- Delivering the procured goods to the warehouse, obtain receipts from the storekeeper.
- Supervising the performance and schedule of activities of transport officer.
- Check the updated expenses record of his office vehicles and follow up the mileage of vehicles for oil and filter change.
- Perform other duties required by his/supervisor.
- Act according to rule and regulation of ORCD Afghanistan.
- Any task assign by the line supervisor
- Graduated from high school.
- Diploma in Business / Economics or finance will be prefer
- The position requires overall two to three (2-3) years’ work experience in NGO’s.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Have excellent knowledge of English (written, spoken and understanding).
Qualified and interested afghan candidates should submit his/her cover letter and updated CV to the following email address: email@example.com
The subject line of the email must be (Logistic Assistant, VA No: ORCD-059-2021).
Please don't attached heavy files & any other documents more than (1024 KB), otherwise your application will not be consider for shortlisting.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
You can also submit your hard CV and Application to the office by this address:
Human Resources Department
House # 2591, Street of Shams London Academy Girls School, Shaheed Square, Taimani Project Kabul, Afghanistan