Position Title: Proposal Writer
Activation Date: 02 December, 2021 Announced Date: 02 December, 2021 Expire Date: 10 December, 2021
About New Afghanistan Organization:
NEW AFGHANISTAN Organization is an Afghan-owned NGO that is operating in the scope of Education, Social Services, Agriculture, Women empowerment and environmental protection. We continually do work to bring positive changes in our scope.
We are looking for an eloquent, persuasive proposal writer to join our team of writers in creating proposals. The proposal writer's responsibilities include gathering information, formatting the information according to the company's policies, obtaining supervisor approval, and sending the proposal to the appropriate source.
To be successful as a proposal writer, you should be articulate, have excellent written communication skills, and be able to work under pressure to meet demanding deadlines. Ultimately, a top-notch proposal writer should be consistent, detail-oriented, and able to write in a factual, convincing manner.
Proposal Writer Responsibilities:
- Researching, writing, and organizing information in a professional and credible manner.
- Conducting interviews.
- Reviewing products, services, and/or business ideas.
- Creating strategies for convincing others to take appropriate action.
- Attending meetings and identifying opportunities for proposal writing.
- Prioritizing responsibilities to meet deadlines.
- Editing and revising proposals according to feedback.
- Maintaining consistency in proposal writing by following company policies.
- Working with the design team to create graphics and visuals for projects.
- Giving presentations to the executive board.
- Other relevant tasks as directed.
Functional Area: Education, Agriculture, women empowerment, social services and environment.
Education Required: Bachelor/Master in the related field.
Similar experience: at least 3 years of similar creative experience with UN Agencies, USAID and other international organizations is needed.
Language: National and English languages are indispensable
The candidates are requested to send their CV and cover letter to the below email address.
The email must have the following subject line: NAO/2021/PW/05
Applicants failing to provide the above subject line their CVs will not be reviewed.
For any urgent info please contact: +93744874488
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.