Position Title: Crowd Control
Activation Date: 23 June, 2022 Announced Date: 23 June, 2022 Expire Date: 30 June, 2022
About Health Efficient, Accessible, Long-Lasting and Treatment at Homeland Organization (HEALTHO):
Health Efficient, Accessible, Long-Lasting and Treatment at Homeland Organization (HEALTHO) is a non-governmental, non-profit and non-political Afghan national organization established and registered with the Ministry of Economy in 2012.
The purpose of HEALTHO is to contribute to the development of Afghan society through providing health and education services, arranging capacity building programs and imparting vocational skills training, ensure food security and emergency relief assistance in times of natural or man-made calamities.
HEALTHO has sufficient expertise in implementation and execution of various projects and programs and is equipped with experts and professional staff backed by many years of experiences in social and development sectors. The experts of HEALTHO have the capability to develop and design large and small scales projects in various sectors. HEALTHO has established strong linkages and relations with diverse governmental and none governmental entities and authorities, CSOs, youth groups and social activists in various parts of Afghanistan.
In the recent years the organization has successfully implemented projects in a range of sectors including Research, Health, Education, Awareness Raising, Capacity Building and Emergency Relief Assistance. HEALTHO has extended its outreach to various parts of Afghanistan especially in Central, Southern, North and Eastern regions. HEALTHO is committed to identify new and innovative approaches to meet the needs of its target groups. The organization has all resources to provide quality and timely services in most areas of Afghanistan.
- Ensure safe access of beneficiaries to the site.
- Form beneficiaries into an orderly queues.
- Prioritize persons with specific needs.
- Control entry to that day’s designated tribe only.
- Avoid bottle necks.
- Clean work site after completion of job.
- Perform other job-related duties as required.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Maintains beneficiaries’ confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- At Least Baccalaureates 12 Standards Degree.
- At least 2-3 years of experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Dari and Pashto languages.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV along with Cover letter in one PDF file (NO Educational and Work Certificates) via email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 June 2022.
Your email subject line should contain the Position title, Vacancy Number & Job Location, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply!