Position Title: Project Officer (Local Recruitment)
Activation Date: 25 November, 2021 Announced Date: 25 November, 2021 Expire Date: 04 December, 2021
DAARTT (Danish Assistance to Afghan Rehabilitation and Technical Training) is an NGO established in Afghanistan by the Danish People’s Aid (DPA) in 2003.
The organization is specialized in construction and has built more than 200 schools, clinics and other buildings in Afghanistan, but is also engaged in humanitarian activities, such as construction of wells for drought-hit families and distribution of non-food items and emergency cash to people in need. Activities are funded by AHF and Danish humanitarian funds. DAARTT is a member of ACBAR and of the Shelter and NFI, WASH and education clusters
- Provide both technical & managerial support to DAARTT’s teams in the province during the beneficiary selection process
- Provide necessary training to thee the community mobilizers and M&E officers on the project implementation
Ensure the survey and assessment of IDP, Returnees and Host Communities is conducted according to approved criteria.
- Ensure that implementation of field activities meet the timeline reflected in the work plan.
- Make sure all selected families receive the established cash transfer and in-kind assistance according to the project design
- Ensure project implementation meet approved terms and conditions as stipulated in the project document
- Ensure transparency and accountability is ensured all the times
- Provide technical oversight to the M&E staff during the process as well as reporting process
- Support the project evaluation by providing the evaluation team with the necessary support and information.
- Participate actively in the humanitarian coordination meetings at provincial and dsitict levels.
- Submit weekly and monthly progress reports to DAARTTs’ main office in Kabul.
- Support the DAARTT humanitarian coordinator in dealing with any other tasks that may be required.
- Oversee the financial and administration activities at the field level
- Develop the request for cash and other supply and resources that might be needed for the project office
- Conduct performance appraisal of the field staff
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in any social or natural science discipline.
- Knowledge and understanding of humanitarian project monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience with monitoring and evaluation techniques and processes.
- At least 5 years’ Experience in similar humanitarian intervention projects.
- Good knowledge of data collection and management via Kobo.
- Good command of oral and written English and demonstrated ability to write reports in English
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills.
APPLYING WITHOUT DAARTT STANDARD JOB APPLICATION FORM OR NOT FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM PROPERLY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORT-LISTING,
DAARTT STANDARD JOB APPLICATION FORM IS AVAILABLE ON WWW.ACBAR.ORG
We will accept only online applications. Please send your online applications by 4th December 2021 @ 23:55 Hours midnight.
Applicants who do not have the required qualification & experience should kindly abstain from applying, as their applications will not be considered.
The subject line must include (Program OfficerA#H10/2021) otherwise your application may not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and no telephone enquires will be dealt with.