Position Title: National Senior Officer, Administration
Activation Date: 06 June, 2021 Announced Date: 06 June, 2021 Expire Date: 20 June, 2021
About Aga Khan Foundation:
The Aga Khan Foundation, Afghanistan (AKF (Afg)) is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), a group of international, private, non-denominational development agencies working to improve living conditions and opportunities for people in some of the poorest parts of the developing world. The Network’s organizations have individual mandates that range from the fields of health and education to architecture, rural development and promotion of private-sector enterprise and institutions that seek to empower communities and individuals, usually in disadvantaged circumstances, to improve living conditions and opportunities.
The Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) is a non-denominational international development agency established in 1967 by His Highness the Aga Khan. Its mission is to develop and promote creative solutions to problems that impede social development, primarily in Asia and East Africa. Created as a private, non-profit foundation under Swiss law, it has branches and independent affiliates in 19 countries.
AKF seeks to provide sustainable solutions to long-term problems of poverty, hunger, illiteracy, and ill health. In Afghanistan, AKF works with rural communities in mountainous, remote or resource poor areas to improve quality of life in the areas of natural resource management, market development, governance, education, and health.
The incumbent in this position is responsible to assist the manager, administration in the day to day of administration department operations and lead the transport, warehouse, stocks, and assets management functions, and make sure the operation is running smoothly in different function of the administration department.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To supervise the transport, unite overall functions and system, and extend technical support to regional offices in transportation management systems.
- To supervise the warehouse and stock management teams of NPO and technically support the regional offices in management of warehouses and to ensure maintaining transparent and up to date systems and procedures.
- To provide monthly, quarterly, and annual report of the transportation, warehouse, stock management and assets management and other functional unit of administration department and submit to administration manager.
- To be responsible for analyzing the qualitive and quantities data of administration function and report to administration manager on monthly and quarterly basis.
- To Look after the administration assets, proper inventory, physical verification and full responsible for data keeping and system management.
- To ensure effective liaison with regional offices throughout the assessment process, through correspondence, telephone communication and meetings, to ensure the regional offices are kept fully informed.
- To carry out the responsibilities of the role in a way which reflects AKF’s commitment to protecting children in accordance with the Child Safeguarding Policy.
OCCASIONAL SIGNIFICANT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To respond to any queries or concerns relating to individual cases in a timely, friendly and efficient manner in accordance with organizational standards.
- To respond to inquiries from staff member relating to administration matters with due sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Perform any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
DECISION-MAKING & AUTHORITY
- Advise the administration team on behalf of the administration manager while assigned.
- Delegate the necessary tasks to junior team member.
- Provide technical support to the department.
- Act as focal point for administration issues across the country while assigned.
- At least Bachelor of business administration, or any other relevant field.
- At least 3-5 years’ work experience in the same field and responsibilities with national and international organizations.
- Ability to work within a team and provide the highest possible level of professionalism.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel Access Word).
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions.
- Familiarity with database and information system technologies.
- Manage routine data including data cleaning and entry.
- Organize all information, data collection and analyzing.
- Create impact analysis reports.
- Assist with regular data review and cleanup to maintain overall data integrity.
- Excellent troubleshooting skill, access skills, analyzation of data and excellent reporting skill is must.
- Able to work independently in a multi-disciplinary team.
REQUIRED CORE COMPETENCIES
- Attention to details.
- Communication skill, Oral and writing.
- Frequent interaction with others.
- Analysis of data.
- Customer oriented.
- Frequent of change.
Interested applicants should submit their CV along with a cover letter to Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 20th June 2021.
- Please quote the Vacancy Number as the Subject of the e-mail when applying.
- No supporting documents (e.g., diplomas, recommendation letters, identification card(s) etc.) are required at this stage.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further assessment.
- Salary: Grade D based on NTA Salary scale.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Aga Khan Foundation Afghanistan recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to equal opportunity and safeguarding of children, beneficiaries, partners, community members and employees in accordance with AKF(Afg)’s safeguarding policy.
Your details and information shared on this advertisement shall remain confidential.