Position Title: Marcom Brand Specialist
Activation Date: 15 September, 2021 Announced Date: 15 September, 2021 Expire Date: 26 September, 2021
About Afghan Wireless Comunication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When we began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
- Develops the communication brief of Data and VAS campaigns.
- Tracks Data & VAS (P&S) spend to ensure it is in line with budget.
- Works closely with the Line Manager to facilitate the organization of events, marketing communications, and any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Participates in cross-functional teams to develop new products and carry out UATs.
- Develops briefs for researches, ensures approval of questionnaires, monitors implementation, and presents reports at the end of each survey.
- Compares trends in previous reports and recommends the course of action for the business to take in light of the findings.
- Executes internal and external communication plans for the assigned product category.
- Evaluates communication expenditure vs budget.
- Inputs Data & VAS designs to the line Manager which is used in branding the exterior and interior of all shops, containers, retail boards.
- Raising PRs and payment requisitions for all deliveries and ensuring that suppliers are paid on time.
- Ensures all files are kept up to date.
- Handling PRs (raising PR and follow up on daily basis with procurement dept.).
- Preparing update list of pending PRs and follow up it with procurement dept. on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- University degree in Business Administration or any other relevant field.
- At least 2 – 4 years of working experience in a related field.
- Motivated, energetic, and able to work independently and as a member of the team.
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English, Dari, and Pashto (oral and written).
- Excellent skills in computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publication, email).
- Skills in report writing.
The interested candidates should submit their resume with recent photos by email to:
Kindly mention the position number (AWCC/HR/21/VA/158) in the subject line of your e-mail.
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to jobs or on the status of individual applications due to the high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.