Position Title: Provincial Project Manager
Activation Date: 14 October, 2021 Announced Date: 14 October, 2021 Expire Date: 20 October, 2021
Organization for Research & Community Development (ORCD) is a Non-governmental, Non-political, Non-profitable and independent organization founded in 2010 by a group of community development and research specialist. The aim of the organization is to contribute to the development of Afghanistan as an integral part of the international community. It envisages accomplishing its aims by building local capacities, generating evidence in various disciplines, promoting evidence-based on best practices and implementing development projects aimed at community development at the grass root level. ORCD is a multi-donor funded NGO, implementing health, agriculture and community development projects in several provinces of the country.
ORCD would like to implement Basic Package of Health Services (BPHS/EPHS) System of SEHATMANDI in Kunar province funded by (MoPH/WB) for which it would like to seek qualified people.
- Act according to the policy of ORCD;
- Keep confidential with issue related to ORCD;
- The PM is reportable to Program Manager, in case to CEO;
- Identify and make contact with health sector stakeholders and existing coordination mechanism, including Provincial health authorities, (provincial, national and international organizations);
- Hold regular coordination meetings with Provincial health partners, building when possible on existing health sector coordination settings;
- Build strong coordination between Nutrition project and stakeholders;
- Take responsibility for overall progress and use of resources;
- Identify and manage risks and initiate corrective action where necessary, so that maximum benefit to client and stakeholders is achieved;
- Assess and monitor the availability of health services in the target areas provided by all health actors;
- Ensure that health needs are identified by planning and coordinating joint, initial rapid assessments;
- Proper coordination of Nutrition project activity with BPHS HFs;
- Attend PHCC meeting and present project activities;
- Strong coordination with BPHS/ EPHS implementers;
- Any task assigned by supervisor;
- Be Afghan
- Graduated from recognized Medical Faculty.
- Having experience of PM in NNGO or INGO for 2-3 years.
- Able to speak in Pashto, Dari and English.
- Knowledge of computer MS office in word, excel, power point, internet and outlook.
- Able to work in the fast pace environment.
- Having 2-3 years’ experience in BPHS/EPHS.
- Able to go to the field.
Qualified and interested afghan candidates should submit his cover letter and updated CV to the following email address: email@example.com
The subject line of the email must be (Provincial Project Manager, VA No: ORCD-058-2021).
Please don't attached heavy files & any other documents more than (1024 KB), otherwise your application will not be consider for shortlisting.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
You can also submit your hard CV and Application to the office by this address:
Human Resources Department
House # 2591, Street of Shams London Academy Girls School, Shaheed Square, Taimani Project Kabul, Afghanistan
Tel #: 0700031207