Position Title: Project Engineer
Activation Date: 13 January, 2022 Announced Date: 13 January, 2022 Expire Date: 20 January, 2022
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a not-for-profit, non- sectarian and non-political humanitarian organization that was established in 2002 by a team of Afghan volunteers interested in serving afghan vulnerable people. CRDSA is providing services for Afghan people in sectors of Sustainable Livelihoods, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Re-integration and Protection and Human Rights Promotion. Presently, CRDSA is operating in 7 provinces of Afghanistan including Herat, Kabul, Farah, Ghor, Nimrooz, urozgan and Badghis.
Summary of key functions:
- To ensure the project and is well coordinated with the target community and with the project stakeholders.
- To work closely with the target communities in identification of the damaged water infrastructures for rehabilitation and/or cleaning.
- To ensure the construction materials are delivered to the project sites timely.
- To receive the construction materials in the project sites in good quality and quantities.
- To be able to travel to the project implementation sites in Badghis provinces (Jawand and Qadis
- To ensure the beneficiaries are select in accordance to the Beneficiary Selection Criteria.
- To monitor the progress of the rehabilitation, construction and/or cleaning process regularly and report to the project manager timely and in accordance to the donor reporting requirements.
- Prepare BOQs and submit to the procurement department for further process.
- Oversee the daily work, identify problems and challenges and make appropriate recommendation to the project manager.
- Ensure the construction costs are in line with the approved budget signed with the donor.
- University Degree in civil engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of extensive working experience in similar position with national and/or international NGOs.
- Excellent knowledge of project estimations.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to manage and prioritize tasks.
- Dari & Pashto - Fluent Written & Speaking.
- Good understanding of agriculture and water infrastructures in the province.
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills and detail orientation.
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written).
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office
Applicants who can meet the criteria are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English with complete contact details through the following Email address:
Please do not send us your working certificates, educational certificates or any other additional documents while you are applying for the post. We will ask you for these documents if you are selected for the next steps of recruitment.
Only those candidates will be invited for written test or interview who meets the qualifications and requirements for the mentioned job vacancy. Keep in mind to write the Vacancy number (CRDSA-21-040) in the subject line of your email.
For more information about CRDSA Organization, please visit our websites:
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 2220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.